15-16

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I woke up in the evening but the whole house was quiet....are they all gone or are they sleeping... I came out of the room and checked the adjacent room and saw Jimin and Yoongi hyung were sleeping....So the sure girls must be sleeping too.... let's drink something..... then have to get ready....Then I have to bring the gift too, I forgot to bring it on the way...

" oh! Hoseok-ah you're awake..."

" Elle...yes I am but what are you doing...here alone"

"Speak slowly, I am not alone, this girl is here...."

" okay....but which girl are you talking about..?"

" Misoo. She is sleeping....."

" Why is she sleeping here and not in the room?"

" We both were watching a movie...and while watching we both fell asleep but my eyes opened and the next thing is I saw you coming down..."

" oh is that so.... ok listen, i'm going out a bit, have some work... i'll come before you guys leave..."

" okay.... come ASAP.."

" yeah... I will"

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I woke up and as soon as I saw the time I ran straight to the bathroom to wash my face , and as soon as I came I ran straight to the cupboard... and took out the outfit that I will be wearing for evening.... I took the dress and showed up infront of my sister's room... I was going to knock on the door when...

" Oi Jimin whatsup...."

" Misoo... thank Jesus you showed up... How's this outfit...?"

" Cool.... BrO... It's awesome...it'll really look amazing on you for sure... This outfit in mild cold weather... just wow"

" Jeez girl.. you're not saying this in a sarcastic tone right..."

" uh-uh no I'm not....I'm serious..."

" okay I believe you...well where's Yoongi hyung and Hoseok?"

" Yoongi oppa is in the living room and about Hoseok I don't know..."

" oh! Okay...let's get dressed up then.."

" yeah... let's make the weather's temperature go a little bit higher..."

" yeah sis bulteoreonae!"

"okay enough of it we are seriously sounding like a maniac now..."

" yeah you're right hehehe"

With that we went to our rooms and changed into our outfits

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

Oh! Crap how am i gonna sneak this presents inside... wait why am I even taking these gifts inside I mean I can just keep these in my car right.. aish! I totally have lost my mind I swear..

" oh... Hoseokie where were you...?

" had same work noona"

" Was it work or had to lighten the heart?"

"can say both.... anyways I'm going to get ready..."

On my way upstairs I saw Misoo coming down... Seeing her I immediately take out my bluetooth earphone and put it on quickly so that I don't have to talk to her or she does not ask me any questions in the way.... And hopefully she didn't. Within 15 minutes I got ready and went downstairs

MISOO'S P.O.V

" so how are we going...?" Yoongi oppa asked

" let's go by walking what say..babe" Sarah eonni said in a sarcastic tone