CAUGHT YOU..

NAMJOON
*Yawn* good morning to me...well what's the time... okay..it's only..6 in the morning.... quite early.. Mr Namjoon...but really yesterday it was really hard to sleep...but anyways I'm awake in the right time... Now I'll just get fresh quickly... and then have to go to the bookshop too....

                                   RAE
Yah! Someone just switch off the lights please...I want to sleep....yah..!!! Can't you hear— oops I live alone...It's early in the morning... by the way how much time is it now...oh.. it's 6...I should freshen up...*after 20 mins..* oh my cold coffee...come to me I'm lucky that my shop is in a walking distance.. otherwise..it would have been a big trouble to reach in time..After a good walk, I reached the shop..wait! Isn't he the one who was troubling me.. with my beautiful sleep...let's take a closer look..ah!yes! He's the one...

                               P.O.V FROM
                        BOTH THE SIDES....
"Good morning Ms...?" "Rae...and yeah good morning..but what are you doing here...so early in the morning..?" "Ah.....that..I want to be your first customer of the day..*smiles showing his dimples*  "okay..then come Mr Customer..." "Well I've a name...." "Okay..then fill it up here...and if you don't mind.. please write the date too.." "If you insist then sure why not.." "Thank you...and also write the name of the book..that you'll read.." "Yeah...I know..." "And don't mess it up.. otherwise you'll be in big trouble..." "Trouble..like what...you'll send me to jail or what..?" "Nope! I'll make you write the whole... register..once again from the beginning... So be careful.." "So what..I correct..100 of copies in one day..." "Correcting 100 copies...and writing 100 pages that also neatly...are like the difference between the ground and the sky..so mind it!" "Okay madam..." "Hmm.. good for you.."..'umm..where is the ladder now...there...you are...agh! These heavy books..' "done.. now may I have my book please..." *In that moment Rae was climbing up the ladder when Namjoon called her from.. back.. because of which her foot slipped...and she was gonna fall when Namjoon held her..They both got lost in each other's eyes....* "There's something in her eyes that's pulling me towards her.." *after seeing each other for a while..they were snapped out by the sound of the bell...which means.. someone came in..* "*cough * Take the book you want...maybe the customer has come..I'm going to see..." "*scratching the back of his neck*  yeah...you go I'll see..." "Yes mam...oh!..the book that you've borrowed..." "Yes...well I must say that your service is quite good..." "Oh!..mam thank you for the appreciation...." "Well you deserve it my child..." "*laughing slightly* it's not a big deal...mam... please come again..." "Sure..."
"I got the book..and yeah I kept all your book..in the shelves..that they belong—" "Wah!... thank you for your help..." "My pleasure.." "wow..my cold coffee is now... really..very cold.." "did you tell me something..?" "No..I was just  teasing this coffee..." "Oh!...may I borrow this book....?" "No..you can't..!" "But I heard that ..you gave the book to Auntie...for borro—" "You have heard..so why are you asking..hm?!" "What about the money..?" "When you'll return the book that day...give me the money..." "Ohkay..." "Do you intend to stay here now..?" "No...I was just thinking about to go to the coffee shop nearby.." "oh...have a nice day.."
*Both of them smiled at eachother..and Namjoon after exiting the shop...stood for while..and both of them...while smiling at themselves said in unison...'silly  guy..' 'silly girl' *

A/N:

Hmm.. something is happening...but I can't sense anything... Can you sense something...? If you can then please tell me too...

Next chapter will be of new characters...so stay tuned..