LAST NOTE 1

YOONGI

Why am i so sleepy today..I know it's normal in my case but...while composing a music I never feel so..slee*yawn*py. And something is missing...but what..? Ummm..... Oh yeah the music notes....of piano..and guitar...*knock knock* aish!...come in... "Sir the director is calling you" "Yeah! Coming after 5 mins" "Okay sir.." anyway i had to go to meet him.. it is good sir called me...hm! Let's go...

"Mr Ahn did you call me..?" "Yes Yoongi actually..I was searching for some new notes..for your song" "Yes sir I was going to talk to you about this" "Yeah! So...wait a minute where's she...yeah! She came..so she is going to help you with the new song..." "Who sir...she..?" "Yes she..! any problem Yoongi.." "No sir..*sighs* " "Ms are you ready to work with him or not.," "Sir..I'm ready..I don't know what is the problem with him.. otherwise I'm ready.." "okay then..what can I say sir..I too agree.." "You may go...and Yoongi..you wait a minute...I want to talk you about something..." "Okay..sir.." "Thank you sir.."

After talking to his boss..

Why only me....can't he find someone else.  For my music I need a person who is good with guitars and keyboard... But wait if she works in this company..then why haven't I seen her.. I mean yeah..it's very obvious to bump into each other..as we work under the same roof. Whatever let's see later what can she do..but now let's finish the pending lyrics.. hmm..but to test her...I can give her the toughest work that is to make the notes... Yes! But which one is her cabin..? Ugh! Later first my work...#All right banbokdwen shisogeim# I'm writing..but what should be the name..'YOUR GAME' or.. 'TURNINGS' why can't I think a simple name..*knock* aish!! Now who..come in.. "Sir chill..it's me Shin" "Oh!..now what happened.." "Nothing sir just asking that do you need something...and yeah Mr Ahn told me to convey you a message.." "What is it?" "Basically the thing is you have to collab with that girl..." "What?! You must be kidding me right?" "No sir.. here's the official message.." "What the... okay now go and bring me a coffe" "okay sir.." "why...?" "Because why not" "yah! Shi— Oh Mr Ahn" "Yes your so called boss..and listen its final that you are going to collab with her.. understood" "But sir.." "No buts Yoongi it's final and I told you earlier also that you'll be.. what you forgot or what..?" "Yes sir actually I was busy writing the lyrics..so I forgot...*scratching his head * " "okay but after completing give her parts that she'll be singing.." "Yes sir.." "okay after completing your lyrics..tell me..for the time keep working..but don't get sick.." "Yes.." Sir why are you doing this to me... anyways let's see what will happen.. let's just hope for the best...

#Hol' up hol' up niga eopneun i shisoeseo naeryeo#

Oh yes! Atlast completed the lyrics..but the name..?..umm..will think later.. Now I've to tell to Mr Ahn... *ON THE PHONE* "Sir I completed the writing part..." "Oh good...now discuss it with your partner...ok and tell me when the song is complete.." "Yes sir.." Now this is what was left, let's see by doing that too.....

A/N:

Why Yoongi why are you not interested..to work with her..? Hmm... we'll get to know..later why he don't want to work...

But till then...you think the alternative answers and comment it....

So..stay tuned..✌🏻