DON'T WORRY...

SEOKJIN

I had slept a while back.....and it's already morning now..argh!.. *ding* aish! Now what...

Soobin : Good morning sir.. today boss has called our entire team to the office at 10 o'clock...

I widened my eyes with a gasp while reading the message..I only have 2 hours left to get ready..

After 30 mins~~

I'm done just breakfast is left...well well I've 1hr 30 mins left... what should I make for breakfast.. ok then let's make "korean knife-noodle'' yeah that'll make me full but anyways.. let's make it..

While eating~~

Let's see our schedule again..if I've left something..ok so starting from...'meeting the boss till ordering the flowers' everything check...so let's get it! *After finishing the breakfast he cleaned the dishes and headed towards his car*
Today is going to be a long day I see..but I love the last part of my schedule....YES!!

''yeah hyung why are you smiling like an idiot?''

''Yeah Hoshi...you scared me...and whatever I do...so what... And don't you have school today...?''

'' I have...but I ain't going..I'm not well and I was heading to the pharmacy when I saw you smiling like an idiot..hehe..''

''oh go now...and don't you dare scare me like that. Understood.''

''Arrasso..bye hyung''

Aish! This kid always scares the shit out of me... Anyways today's weather is also nice...it'll be fun to work today... And I wish the same....

SAMANTHA

*Yawn* hmm..today is a nice day.. as I can see....today will be fun as dad will go to our flower shop.... with us..after a good 1 month....okay so let's greet them a morning....

''good morning.... Sam..''

''morning oppa where are mom and dad..?''

'' oh they went to church....if you remember today is their anniversary..''

'' yeah..I remember..how can I forget that...''

'' so.. what's the plan....sis..?"

'' I've done the planning yesterday night....it's just I need your help..''

''anything..now say what's the plan..?''

''before I tell you the plan..tell me have you wished them..?''

''umm..no I woke up a bit late today..when they were stepping outside the house....I saw them..and mom told me that they are going to church...so yeah I haven't wished...''

''okay.....so listen.. I'll take dad to our shop..and you take mom to Jisoo's house..from there pick up Jisoo...then go to Lisa, Jennie and and Rosé's house bring them to our house.. they'll help you with the decorations...and then I'll send mom's dress..to Aunt Park..they can get ready...and she knows the plan... anyways...and dad that you leave on me..''

''but can you do that alone..I mean dad's part...or I'll come later to help you...''

''nah... don't worry..I have someone in my mind...and I know he'll definitely help me..so chill..''

''okay I trust you with that...''

''okay then let's get with our plan...''

''yeah..!! ''

'' FIGHTING !! '' they boosted up in unison..

Let's call him and ask if he's free...in the evening....