I ALMOST LOST..

YOONGI

Wah! She is really.. something...but I really like..the music of J-Shine... unlucky me....never have I got chance to see her..yes we work under one roof..but..I don't have time to see her MV or anything...as I'm most of the time busy..and if my work is less then I take the day....to rest..so I can work without getting tired..but I wanna meet her in person...and tell her that I'm in love with her music...and maybe a little bit of crush too...and I'm really looking forward to work with her....anyways let's continue our work and from today we have to start our work too..

SARAH

Wow! Such a good sleep...wish could  permanently lay on this..but my music is also important...and for that I've to wake up...do let's get started with the new song and day...and the lyrics were really good I must say...but I really like the music of..Suga...and wanna meet him too...and as I'm always busy..I only get time to listen to his songs.. that also through the earpiece..while working...but they are like.. medicines...or good vibe which you can hear even if you are busy....and I'll not lie..but I have a bit crush on him....and I'm eagerly waiting for working with him..and when will that happen god knows... anyways let's head towards the company...

P.O.V FROM BOTH THE SIDES

"Good morning Shin" "good morning mam.." "morning Yoongi.." "hm..morning Sarah" "so let's start then..or you need some coffee.." "nah..! That job is done..now only..our job is left..." "So... what's my part then...?" "Hmm..take...this is yours.. And what about the song notes..?" "Oh! That you don't worry... that's my part I'll do that..." "Okay.." "so let's with the guitar first... what say Yoongi...?" "Hmm..okay.." "So let's start"

YOONGI

Why..? Are her eyes.. mesmerizing me...she is looking so beautiful...her face glowing by sun ray.. which is coming through the window... her silky shiny hair is looking so beautiful swaying in the wind..her pink lips... making it difficult to concentrate in my work..oh ...why is she coming towards me...my breath is hitching... no no don't come...aish! Your scent is driving me crazy..."Yoongi are you okay..."*Sarah asks him while holding his face.. and attaching her forehead to his to check if his temperature is okay..* "Huh? * removing her hands from his cheeks* yeah I'm okay..." "Then why are you looking sick..." Your scent is driving me crazy..and I almost lost today..on you... "Huh! Yoongi did you say something...?" "Uh...no..did you hear something..?" "No... but why is your face looking a slight red...?" "Umm...maybe because it's hot today.." *she nods her head in agreement* "Sarah may I ask you about something...?" "Sure..go ahead.." "have you ever seen J-Shine..?" "*smiling at his question* Umm...yes..why what happened..." "Can you please.. introduce me to her..?" "Okay but...I have a condition..." "And what's the..?" "You'll have to introduce me to Suga... Deal !! ..." "You haven't met Suga..?" "Umm...yes.." "okay then let me introduce you....look at the mirror..." "Why...? Wait don't tell ...me you are Suga ..." I nodded to her astonishment "Yes I am Min Yoongi aka Suga.." she screamed in joy.. aish! Sarah don't do that you're looking like child.. plus it's driving me crazy again... "OMO then....meet Jung Sarah aka J-Shine...." "Wait what....you. are. J-Shine..." "Yes...I'm J-Shine..." I-i can't believe...I almost lost on my crush... "If you don't mind..may I hug you Yoongi.." "yes..*shy* why not" then she hugged..me..I wished if the time could stop in that moment..but unfortunately she broke the hug... "Okay so back to work..I completed the song notes..." "Woah so let's hear it..then..."

"It's awesome..." "Thank you..." So when will we shoot the MV..?" "First we have record our vocals... you know..." "Oh yeah..." "So let's start then.." I just nodded...

AFTER 3 DAYS...

"Atlast we are done with our vocals..." "Yeah Sarah... atlast..." "So let's hear our vocals then.." "hmm.."

It's so satisfying to hear her raw vocals without background music...her voice is so beautiful like her...
Aish! Yoongi you're staring at her again.... "It's so satisfying right Yoongi..." "Han?!.. yeah.. and what about the MV..." "Let's go...then...we have to start from today..."

AFTER 5 DAYS...
It was fun to work with her..."Yoongi it was fun to work with you..." "Yeah same.." "today we'll be seeing our MV so let's roll the camera..." "Yeah.."

"It is awesome right..?!" "Yeah totally.." "and..your hands were literally.. soft..." "*Laughing slightly* really...?" "Yeah why are you laughing I am saying what I felt.. " "okay okay..chill..why are you getting panic..?" "Um..I'm not getting panicked.. just saying.." "okay I got you..and yeah I like your... gummy smile..keep smiling you look cute...*pulling his cheeks slightly and she ran away by saying...* Meet you day after tomorrow..." I was rubbing my cheeks still in shock that she pulled my cheeks and said I look cute....I can feel number of butterflies in my stomach....why am I feeling like this and why am I blushing...but her scent is here now also..and on my hoodie too...but how..? Oh it came when she hugged me today in the morning... She is driving me crazy...

A/N:

Woah what's with Yoongi what's happening to him any idea... and why is he blushing... miracle though... anyways...let's see what will happen in their case...

Next chapter will be of new characters..

So stay tuned...✌🏻