Chapter 10- The Plan

"Go on then Wise Guy, what did Skull want?" Strange snarled.
"Infinity stones and the super soldier serum." Zemo responded.
"Elaborate without injuring anyone this time," Rhodey said, beginning to pace again.
"I'll need something in retu-"
"No!" They all yelled simultaneously.
"Worth a shot," Zemo muttered, "he wants the stones, hence why he wanted Stephen. He wants the serum, hence why he wanted James and he wants another time heist, hence why he wanted Scott," Zemo smirked, clearly pleased with his own intelligence.

"Wait I was important to a super villains plan?" Scott asked, trying to conceal his excitement.
"Right, and how would he pull it off?" Sam asked, ignoring Scott.
"By stealing Stark's tech, you really think he'd allow himself to get captured so easily without having a reason?" Zemo stood and Banner get closer, ensuring he didn't try anything.
"He wanted to be here and you didn't tell us!?" Bucky yelled, grabbing his gun.
"Well yes, we're stronger here are we not?" Zemo smiled, "now will you remove my cuffs so I can fight or not?"
"You can use a pistol with your hands bound," Shuri passed him a pistol, not 100% trusting him, "Cap, White Wolf, you two stay with him,"
They nodded.
"Wait who's in charge? We're taking orders from her now?" Zemo asked.
"She's a queen. Show some damn respect." Rhodey jabbed.

The Avengers got ready to fight, Sam got his wings and shield, Scott put his suit back on, so did Rhodey. Hope adjusted her helmet and they set off.

"Skull!" Bucky was furious.
"Ah, Zemo, Avengers, what makes you visit so soon?" Skull beamed.
"We know what you're up to," Hope said.
"You're bluffing," Skull studied them.
"You calling my girlfriend a liar?" Scott got closer to the glass, " 'cause she's not. She's amazing and could beat your ass-"
"Scott..." Hope interrupted.
"Right, sorry," Scott stepped back, "you are amazing though."
"Not the time."

"So, do you know my plan or not?" Skull seemed overly confident.
"Yeah," Sam said, matching his confidence," and you're not getting away with it."
"I'm afraid I already have Captain Wilson."
"F.R.I.D.A.Y, secure the building," Rhodey ordered.
"Already done, sir."
"Stark's AIs can't stop me. Especially now he's dead, you've already lost."