Chapter 1: my perfect life

Macy goes and runs across the garden and I laugh hard. Mason catches up to her in his chubby legs and I laugh. Carl comes behind me and makes me laugh as he tickles.

"I love you." He whispers. I melt. My heart flutters too. I say it back and watch my little ones laugh.
"I'm thinking that Mason and Macy should start something of an activity. What do you think?" Carl asks.
"That sounds perfect." I wink.
"They start pre-school in a while. You happy?!" Carl asks.
"Yes." I tell him.
"I love you Madeline."
"And I you."

Macy and Mason laugh at each other some more before they start fighting. Twins!
"Macy and Mason, don't!" I yell after them. They stop and they come back to finish the picnic.
I love my five year old bundles of joy.
It's there fifth birthday, they are growing up too fast.

FLASHBACK:

I went inside the hospital once more feeling sick to my stomach. The doctor sat there and he checked me.
"Can you be pregnant?" He asks.
"No...no it can't be." I tell him.
"Let me test your results. I'll be right back." I nod.

After a hour or so he comes back with my results.
"What is it, Doc?" I ask.
"You are pregnant, Maddy."
"No, no, no I can't go back! Oh no no no!"

FLASHBACK ENDED

"You alright?" Carl asks.
"Yes." I keep staring at my children. They look a lot like him. Black hair and hazelnut eyes. But they don't act as ruthless as him. I hate him with every fiber of my body. I hate him so much, oh God.
But he gave me two little ones that I can forget what he did. How he always makes me feel like trash. I hate him still. But, for them I can forget.

Hi!

Morning/afternoon/evening/night

This story is in the works. I don't do any R rated stuff. It's just a drama filled fun.

I write for fun and so here it is.

Sorry for the short chapter. Just the feel.

Which character do you guys like?

Read my other many more stories. Four others.

Thank you!

Peace✌️