Chapter 7: the house imprisonment

Hey! First off I want to say thanks for reading my book and able to understand it. I'd also like to thank the 33 readers. Yes, I had put out a condition. But it worked. You got it here and that's all that matters RN.

Also: my other books seem to have declined in readers, if that doesn't make sense. Well, I need more readers on my other books. Votes and also comments in how am I doing. Y'all can follow me as well.

Also also: I love you guys for reading this book. Even tho the idea is totally different than my other books. It seems to be doing so well!!!!

I'd be sad if I didn't get any reads on my books. 😥tho u guys are awesome and you won't let me be sad. So...I'll be waiting for you in my other books.

Also also also: this chapter goes in-between POV'S. 😆

Peace until the end ✌️

Peace out✌️😆

Let's begin the book😂

~~~

                                  :::Emily's POV:::

I sit in this lonely a*s car thinking: what the heck happened in my life that made me live this horrible life? Like what in the hell did I do?

What? I can't seem to find it. It seems to spiral out of my mind. I'm going mad here.

My mind seems to be stuck on one thing: I'm back in hell.

But how can you come back in hell, when you aren't even dead? When you haven't done anything wrong. When...when life was getting better...what happened that led me here?

This car is lonely because I through a punch at Jacob. So, I would come fifteen minutes late to the dinner, throw a bad impression on the family, like I care. And go back to Satan.

How did I love him again? Simple: he wasn't the same person he is right now.

He was kind, gentle and happy with me. It changed after my mother's death when I was twenty and married to him.

I don't know why. I wasn't married for love but arranged into the marriage. At eighteen. My family as poor and like any poor parent, they don't want their child in these poor conditions. So my father, who I haven't met sinse my mother's death, that is. So my father, did something as stupid as the world would let him. That stupid deed led to this hell.

Thanks, DAD

Yeah, I had mini mini crush on Martin James Kain in high school. It happens with the bad boys and the captain of the the girls basketball team. I did have a future, but it as well was taken away from me. Like my father said, "deeds are what we do for the good, mistakes are what makes us so."We are filled with mistakes. We really are. There is no saying in this world that goes like: mistakes don't make you, you make them.

Correct, but mistakes do make us, it helps us define the wrong and define the right.

And me sitting in this car is wrong. No...it's freaking wrong. Like the 100% of wrong. If there is such a thing.