Chapter 6: Make her suffer

Hey! The dress Emily is wearing is up there👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

⚠️⚠️⚠️
This a lot to take in in this chapter. I'm not saying that I'll give all the gory details. It'll just let you take a look in of how her life was before the kids and afterwards. Martin's POV. I know most are like "Carl is so much better or Martin is a cold hearted idiot." Tho I'm with you there. But this chapter will also have a lil surprise at the end. A past into the younger life of Martin Kain. You need to understand that not every story ends with a happy ending. And I'm not letting you lose hope, just read. I still want readers and votes and comments. Please comment.
⚠️⚠️⚠️

End of this stuff. If anything changes in the plot, I'll let you know.

Peace till the end✌️

I took a deep breathe. Emily was passed out and cuffed.
Macy and Mason were fast asleep with the syringe I had injected when I was talking to them.
I had them now. No one was taking anything away from me. No damn one.

FLASHBACK:::

Warning: it might be a downer. If u can't read, please don't. I'll warn you now and I'll tell you when it's over. It's just about being controlled.

"Come, Son." My father said.
"Yes, Sir."
"What I say, you say." He roared.
"Yes, Sir."
"I'm a emotionless man."
"No love."
"No love."
"No nothing."
"No nothing."

I missed mom. She died of cancer and here is my dad proposing to another woman. She only died two days ago. Anger filled me inside. I hate him. I loathe him. WHY MOM! Why?!

I rolled in my bed as my father came in yet again.
Repeating the same things he had for the last two days. The first time I said no was two days ago to my dad. I got slapped three times. Then he put me cold water and I had a cold for a whole day. It came down today.

Rest of the night nightmare filled my sleep. I woke up in a cold sweat.
I can feel. I feel scared. I feel locked. I feel like crying.

"Please, mom! Please come backkkk!" I cried.

Two years later:
I know my mom isn't coming back now. I have been controlled all my life. I'm dating a woman called Elisa right now. I'm fifteen and old enough to do so.
She's a piece of work alright. I hate her guts. I keep her away and use her as much as I can.

No emotions

No love

No nothing