Chapter 4: Mine

Hi! Thank you for reading my book! It's only one of five books. I have four others, please do read them whenever. They are all a piece of my heart.

Up there is the pic of the park🌳

Peace till the end✌️

Two weeks in that London Robert's Dome was boring. Thanks to all of them. I had to do it because of Robert.
Dear friend of mine and all. I hated it because I had to stop looking for Emily. I love her.
I can't live without her. I can't survive without her.
I stay in London for a few more weeks. If I'm here, well, I'd just look for Emily here too.
"Herald, did you find anything about her?" I asked.
"There is a woman who looks like her. But-"
"Let's go. I need a ride there NOW!" I yelled.
I got into the car fast. The car drove faster as I kept yelling.

I needed her. I wanted her. And now I will have her.
We stopped somewhere. A park. I get out and so does my driver Fernando. He points at a woman with beautiful brown/black hair. Her skin was tanned and when she turned around.
"My Emily." I whisper, a wicked smile etching upon my face. She's here. Now she won't be able to go anywhere.
She laughs and she took a small boy in her hands.
"I love you, my little Mason." She laughed.
WHERE DID THAT KID COME FROM?
"I love you, mama!" The kid yelled. I'm going to kill her for doing this to me. How could she go to another man and have a kid?!
Then another girl came, her hazelnut eyes glittered in the sunlight. Then I focused on the features. On their features. They were identical to what I looked like when I was five or six.

They are mine!

Then a man comes to her. He kisses her and kisses my children.
"I love you three so much." He says.
But I'm already in the car.
"I want her and those two kids with me by tomorrow. Do anything you want with that man. Understood Theodore?" I asked.
"Yes, Sire!"
"Make sure they don't know its me. Make sure they aren't hurt in anyway. GOT IT?!" I asked.
"Yes, Sire! We will keep them safe."

I'm coming and I'm coming fast.

Hey👋

Morning/afternoon/evening/night

Sorry for short chapter. Hope you liked it. It does give you a see in of how he found her and all. It also happened two days after Madeline/Emily thought she was free of him.

Thank you for the ten beautiful reads I've got.

Go in and read my other stories so I can unhold them so I can write on em as well.

I'm writing on Madeline/Emily's POV RN! So it might take a while. Don't worry, I'm going to finish all my books.

Her smile and Higher up, one of those stories will be coming off hold and I'll be writing on them. One chapter will be released on either one of them before Madeline/Emily's POV chapter comes out.

Peace✌️