Chapter 21: New Threat

Start writing your story

It has been three weeks since Emily has known the truth, but as always, her love comes first, she kisses Martin everyday, as person watches from afar.

A man named Greyfold Makinson, a man with no mercy. Martin had bargained with him when he was looking for Emily. After finding out about his own kids, he dismissed the deal with Greyfold Makinson, and now is on Greyfold's number hit list. He's watching closely to how close Martin has grown toward the woman he calls Emily. His kids don't seem much of importance at the moment. Greyfold doesn't do kids. But, Emily. She was a flower. Greyfold was liking the small figured woman more and more.

"Chris, get me everything on that woman." Greyfold pointed at the woman, his white hair, though he wasn't old, his white hair stood out, but they looked beautiful in some way too.

"Yes, sir."

Why Greyfold wanted to know the woman, not even he knew.

He was from the a Mafia, unknown to mankind. A small gang that was bigger than the population of Canada. His Mafia was his to rule. He didn't want anything until he knew he needed it. His needs were his only.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello!!! I know I have not done anything here, and I've been gone for so long. I hate that i've been gone.

but this book in my mind is now coming to an end at the moment, but Greyfold Makinson is our new devil is disguise in my next book. Do read his love story, yes his starts after this story ends, so I don't rewrite anything from this book. I hate doing back and forth.

But I'm probably gonna introduce Emily and Martin as in this chapter.

The new books called: Oh it's all for him. It's sexy and Rated R. Read at your own risk.

Thank you for all the love, Peace out!