Freedom - 2 [18 +]

Trigger warning content. If you get triggered easily please don't read this.

"I think you should stop drinking Plan. You are already too drunk to even stand properly." Josh spoke stroking Plan's bangs. Plan was all over Josh resting taking full support of his brawny body gulping strong beers bottle after bottle like swallowing some fruit juices. Even bitterness, irritation, and burning of the throat due to alcohol didn't stop him. Roaming around the streets aimlessly for hours and hours he finally after a lot of thinking he called Josh and all together they strolled to the place Plan wanted to go. "The gay bar". Plan for the last time with a lot of courage wanted to go somewhere adjacent to his real existence. He was trapped between wanting to forget and wanting to hold on. Entering the bar for the first time all he felt was a little freedom and a little less suffocation.  Lazily drunken dancing bodies all over each other, flirting, kissing, freely laughing, and everything without any gender filter. The place where he actually belongs. No one to judge, no one who knows him, no one to show him he is lower than anybody because there everybody was the same and all were different and accepted by each other.

"I am not drunk, Josh. I am actually enjoying myself after such a long period of time. I actually don't remember last time I felt so free" Plan shifted a little closer to Josh so that he can hear him in the tumultuous and thundering music of the bar but wasted to even sit properly he practically collapsed on him and cozily laid his head on his shoulder.

"Is this because things go well between you and Mean? You didn't tell me how the entire conversation things went? Since we have met you are weirdly silent without any hostile comment on my lame jokes and this gay bar out of nowhere. Is everything ok?" Josh asked stroking his bangs but instead of answering Plan embraced him tightly burrowing his head on his chest trying his best to conceal his face imprinted with a hand with the hoodie's cap and the tears that emerged thinking about the previous incident. Before they can resume their conversation. A ringing optimistic voice called Josh's name and ran towards him.

"Long time no see. How are you doing?" Two people came and hugged Josh one by one.

"I am fine what about you guys." Josh and the other two guys cheerfully got indulged in conversation catching up with each other's lives almost forgetting there is one more guy and honestly it made intoxicated Plan extremely jealous.

"This is something new. We have planned to meet in our usual place but you changed the location at the last minute and why the hell are we meeting in this shady gay bar?" One of the friends questioned checking out the atmosphere of the bar and it was plainly obvious on his face the atmosphere was out of his taste and the words he preferred to keep his point was apparently spitting out how homophobic he was and it made Plan scoff in anger but he suppressed it and instead took another bottle of alcohol to keep himself occupied.

"My friend wanted to get a thrilling experience of the gay bar for the first time. So I thought maybe we can enjoy it all together. Between I forget to introduce my new friend." Josh introduced his friends to Plan and then another way around "And Plan these are my college friends. Meet Tan, he is a neurosurgeon in a very big hospital and my friend Harry, he owns a transport company."

"Hi, I am Plan and I am gay." Plan replied staring at Harry with a smirk. The guy who sounded homophobic with the way he was talking and glancing around the bar with disgust on his face. Before Harry can speak anything Josh interrupted in between and took Harry towards the bar to order drinks.

"Well Hi, Plan. I am Tan. I have two sons and also I am married to a woman I have dated for six years so for now I will think I am straight." Tan said with an awkward but genuine smile. " But as we know sexual orientation is a very fluid thing. Sexuality can change over the course of someone's life and in different situations for some people. I have read somewhere sometimes it takes people whole life to find they can flow to both directions."