Jealousy

"Mike, what time it is? I am bored" Plan complained whining he was restless sitting in the room all day it was raining till morning. Mean was out for the meeting. Tul in hospital and Phupha out for his friend's birthday party. Mr. and Mrs. Phiravich well that doesn't matter anyway they don't give a shit about him anyway.

"It is evening and we can't do anything about it because today I can't even take you for an evening walk because it's raining outside. If you want any new book I can bring it for you. Mr. Mean has an amazing collection of books." Mike replied he took medicines of Plan checking how many doses are left.

"No, I have already read so many books I am not in the mood for reading anymore." Plan said hands folding near the chest and pouting looking at the window from opposite of the room.

"We can talk then. Tell me what you used to do when it's rainy and you were in the orphanage." Mike asked as he sat on the bed.

"We used to run in the rain jump on mud. It used to be so fun. Uncle Ben used to try so hard not to let us go in the rain because it can affect our health but we were so stubborn back then that we never listen to him." Plan told almost jumping his hips in excitement.

"My son is the same he loves to play in rain so much but he has because so weak due to continuous chemotherapies that sometimes I have to become so strict with him that he gets angry with me when I don't allow him to go in the rain he almost didn't talk to me for days and days," Mike said fingers playing with the smooth blanket on the bed.

"You do this for his own good one day he will be able to understand it." Plan said as he placed his hand on Mike's hand.

"Hmm once he will be alright. I will give him everything he needs everything he has wished for. Complete his every wishes he dreamt of. I believe one day he will be alright and all thanks to Mr. Mean he is helping us with everything. We won't be able to take all the expenses. We didn't had enough money but he helped us. The best doctors are treating him he got the best facilities all thanks to him." Mike was in tears, not the sad one but the happy one. Plan was surprised to know that Mean helped Mike. He was already started to like Mean and he knew it and he was trying to control his feelings which he was feeling for Mean but what Mike told him was making his heart flustered more and more.

Before Plan can ask or comment anything else door opened and a  kid came running inside followed by a man. "Phi Look I have brought a strawberry shake and chocolate pastry for you," Phupha said as he placed the bag of shake and pastry on the side table and got up to the bed and sat on Plan's lap. Phupha was telling him about his friend's party and how much he enjoyed it. Mike bid his goodbye and Left Tul kept looking at his son and Plan listening to their conservation laughing from time to time. 

"You know what Phi Mom and dad had alone pictures of them in a very colorful picturebook. There was not a single picture with me. I think they didn't call me when they took pictures" Phupha complained pouting looking at his dad. Plan turned to look at Tul looking questionably. He wanted to know what picture Phupha was talking about.

"Common Phupha that picture book contain wedding pictures of your mother and me how can you be there," Tul replied as he tried to explain to his son about the pictures he was continuously complaining about from the morning.

"Why where was I that time??" Phupha asked 

"You were swimming in my balls," Tul replied sassily. He himself didn't know where the reply came from. May be due to the frustration because Phupha was frequently investigating him from morning about the picture. Plan almost choked a breathe listening to Tul's reply. He can't stop laughing when he first came to his senses.

"Balls?? How can I fit inside a ball? I am so big to be fitted in a small ball." Phupha looked confusingly at dad and then at Plan who was laughing.