Chapter 7

VENUS
___________________

She steadied herself against his desk as she watched him walk out leaving her a horny mess. She was flustered and hot from their make out session and she could feel a throbbing between her thighs . She wondered what kind of game he was playing while she fixed her blouse and got ready to head home .
Once she got home and chose her outfit (pictured above), she got into the shower . She needed to release some steam before her date with Edward and  was glad to have gotten enough time to have an extra long shower and hoped the steaming hot water would wash away the feeling of Blake's lips on her skin .
Stepping out of the shower , she wiped the steam off her mirror and took in her flushed reflection. Her eyes travelled to the red mark on her neck .
"Oh my gosh !" She screamed as she closely inspected the hickey on her neck . "How am I going to get this off in time ?" she wonders while looking for her foundation.
An hour later , she was finally ready and Edward would be here any second. Looking at her reflection , the red mark was still a little bit noticeable if you were looking hard enough but she put her faith in bad lighting at restaurants.
The sound of the door bell broke her out of her trance . Grabbing her clutch , she opened her door revealing a very handsome Edward holding a bouquet of roses .
"You got me flowers ?" She asks smiling at him .
"Well , I aim to impress and this is a date after all," he smirked while handing her the flowers . "You look beautiful as always by the way ," he says as she takes the flowers from him .
"Aww thank you . Let me put these in vase and then we can go ," she said while walking towards the kitchen . After placing the flowers in some water , she grabs her bag and let's him lead her to his car .
He held the door open and she slipped into the already heated car . " Such a gentleman ," she teases him as he slips into the car . " Hey I am trying to give you the whole experience. Don't make fun of me ," he laughs while they drive to the restaurant.
He had chosen a quaint Italian restaurant because of her love for pasta . She loved the restaurant but as he talked , she couldn't help but think about Blake . She wondered about how he was doing  . Her mind replayed the events in his office earlier that day . "What did he mean I was his ?" she thought to herself .

"Okay who's the other guy ?" Edward's voice breaks her out of her thoughts .
"What guy ?" she asks while taking a sip of her wine .
"The guy that has taken over your mind and I am guessing the owner of the badly hidden hickey ," he smirked over his glass of wine .
"Fine there is a guy . But I can't tell you anything ," she says sighing in defeat .
"Damn I really didn't stand a chance huh ," he jokes as the waiter brings their food . "But it's okay , I understand," he says before digging into his pasta.
"Thanks for being understanding Ed," she says before digging into her food .

The rest of the dinner went by smoothly as they chatted and laughed like old friends .  He had agreed that they were better off as friends and wished her luck with her mystery man before mercilessly teasing her about the hickey .
He dropped her off at her apartment and kissed her cheek before promising to text her to hear about the juicy details of her mystery man .
She checked her phone after getting into her apartment and there was a text from Blake .

Enjoy your date Love and try not think about me . See you tomorrow. On time 😉
Yours,
Blake .

She smiled at her phone and sent him a goodnight text before taking her makeup off . She was exhausted but happy about her night with Edward. He really was a good friend.
Getting into bed , she grabbed her phone and sent Edward a text thanking him for dinner and saying goodnight . He replied immediately.

Ed: Goodnight beautiful. Pass by the cafe tomorrow. There's some new pastries I want you taste for me . Please 🥺.
Ps , You can't say no . I am a heartbroken man 😭

She laughed at his text and checked to see if Blake had replied. He hadn't . She figured he had gone to bed and  put her phone on charger before heading to bed too .

BLAKE
____________________

He looked at his phone contemplating on whether to send her a message. He settled for a playful message to remind her of their session in his office . He decided to  take a shower in hopes of calming himself down .
After taking a cold shower and changing into a t shirt and some sweatpants , he still couldn't get her  out of his mind so grabbed his car keys and headed for her house hoping to stop her from going .
The lights in her apartment were off meaning she had either already left or she was asleep . He sat outside in his car and watched her apartment hoping it was the later . He didn't know how long he sat there watching her apartment before he began thinking of leaving but just as he decided to leave , a car pulled up in front of her apartment and she stepped out with the man from the cafe .
"She looks absolutely breathtaking," he said to himself as he watched the man from the restaurant kiss her on the cheek before leaving .
He sat in his car and watched as the lights in her bathroom went on for a few minutes and then went off  and her bedroom light remained meaning she was in her room .
His phone went off and it was a text from her wishing him a goodnight . He decided not to reply since it was really late and he should probably be asleep .  Her bedroom light eventually went off telling him she had gone to bed and he eventually headed home .
When he got home , he immediately stripped and got into bed . After looking  at her text one last time , he placed his phone on charge and finally fell into a deep slumber .

_____________________________________
Hi guys . I hope you guys like this chapter .
How do you guys feel about Edward ? I like him .
Thanks for reading .❤️