Chapter 8

Hey guys , this chapter is dedicated to @KingWilliams1 who requested a double chapter. Thank you for reading my book.
_____________________________________

BLAKE
_______________

He had woken up in an irritable mood today . Seeing his assistant smiling brightly at her date and letting him kiss her was driving him crazy . "It's like my warning meant nothing to her ," he thinks to himself while getting dressed.

He was heading to the office earlier than usual to handle some contracts and also secretly watch her walk into the office . She always looked so beautiful in the morning . He greeted the receptionist as he walked to the elevator. He rode the elevator as thoughts of his assistant plagued his mind and when it finally came to a stop , he walked to her desk and took a sit in her chair.

Despite being a simple space , the desk smelled of a light paper scent and her perfume. It smelled like her . He hadn't realized how much he loved being around her until he found himself sitting at her desk and touching her things and enjoying the lingering of her scent .

After spending a couple of minutes at her desk , he decided it was about time he started working on those contract . Setting the contracts on his desks , he texts her asking for a coffee and a sandwich on her way to work and gets started on his work . He couldn't wait to see her and "calmly" inquire about her date last night .

A soft knock on his door brought his attention to the woman that had occupied his thoughts and given him sleepless nights. Her perfume filled the room as his eyes slowly racked up her figure as he took time to look at her . She was wearing a tight black skirt that hugged her curves in all the right places , a red button down that was slightly see though revealing her bra straps . Her braids were left free today  and the natural makeup gave her a fresh look. Her beautiful caramel skin glistened in the morning sun and his gaze involuntarily settled on her plump reddish lips that were perfectly glossy as always . She looked delicious and it was taking everything to stop himself from devouring her right there in his office .

"Come closer Love , I promise I don't bite ," he smirked watching her approach his desk.
"Good morning sir , I got your order like you asked ," she smiles while placing his order down .
"Did you miss me last night princess?" he says walking towards her as she looks away from him blushing.
"How was your date ?," he asks snaking his arm around her waist and pulling her flush against him.
"It was great ,"she says holding onto his arms with a glint of mischief in her eyes.
"Oh really now ?"he says as his jaw tightens.
"Are you dating him now since the date went well?" he asks pulling her even closer to him as his jealousy got the better of him.
"Who knows , he might just be the one," she says teasing him further.
"Did I don't make myself clear? I  thought I told you I don't like sharing . Your mine ," he says deeply looking into her eyes . His lighthearted mood had quickly been replaced with a dominant , possessive and slightly angry one .
"I don't belong to anyone . You should know that  ," she says moving out of his arms .
"We'll see about that princess.  Anyway, thank you for the sandwich love ," he says taking a bite of the sandwich as his intensely follow her each and every move .

He was tempted to drag her to his house and remind her who she belonged to but instead he would wait the day out . She would be reminded soon enough.

He smirked watching her ass as she walked out his office and sat at her desk . Her skirt rode up a little revealing more of the skin on her thighs . He tensed as thoughts of  bending her over his desk and roughly taking her as she came on his dick filled his head. He shook the thoughts away and realized he wouldn't be able to focus on anything if he kept watching her and fantasizing about doing very sinful things so he decided to move his work to the couch where he could focus for a few minutes .