𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2- 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥

𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕.

-Plato

~~~~

I didn't really watch much before I went to sleep. After they escaped the USJ, Aizawa was sent to the hospital and the literal day after they almost died, he was still in class teaching everyone despite the traumatic experience they went through. Yada yada yada, then, I was out like a light as soon as Aizawa mentioned something about a sports festival coming up. I started to feel loopy, then bam, passed out cold at my desk.

I woke up feeling groggy and still exhausted. I felt a brisk of wind fly past me. I was a little shaken by the feeling.

" Aw, fuck, man, I got school today Caerus, I cant just follow your orders right now I need to get dres-"

As I tried to pull my blankets off my I realized-

' There's no blankets on me to pull off-'

In fact- I wasn't even in bed, I was in-

" AN ALLEYWAY?!" I sat up immediately and bounced to my feet. I shivered as I looked around.

A cold, dark, shady ass alleyway. It looked like it was still dark out-

As I looked up the narrow path, I could still see the night sky, as well as the spooky empty road, with only mere street lights being the only source of light out here.

' Where the hell am I?'

My throat felt dry as I looked around feeling worry and confusion bubbling up in my stomach.

" I can't believe I got fucking abducted in my sleep all because I made a wish to a GOD!" I groaned, my heart pounded at every sound I heard.

' Shit, I need to leave-'

I looked up at the dark blue sky littered with stars, and the bright moon glaring down at me, almost as if it was confused as to how I got here...

Then the wind briskly picked up again, I hugged myself in the cold.

" Cae- Caerus?" I stumbled on my words as I quivered helplessly. And as if on cue, the wind picked a coin a little far ways from in front of me, and flipped it towards my direction, I bent my knees as I caught the smooth metal. My eyes widened as I looked at the sky again.

" It is you!" I gaped as I turned and looked about.

" And just how the hell was I brought to this dump?!" I whisper-yelled, upon realizing that if I talked any louder, then I would be found in the back of a white van.

" Wish..." The wind whispered back.

" What? But all I wished for was for some new friends i didn't wish to get taken where little girls get stole-"

My heart dropped...

" Caerus..." I looked around the narrow alleyway again.

" Where... are we...?" I asked as I felt a rush of adrenaline run through my veins. Just then, I looked down at the coin in my shaking hand.

' Don't... tell me...'

And sure enough, as I examined it closely, I saw the number ten on the coin along with...

Words in japanese

My eyes widened in fear and the coin slipped out of my shaking grasp as I took a step back. I could hear the ping! Of the coin as it made contact with the solid concrete below my feet. My breath became hitched.