𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9 - ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕒

𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟, 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕔𝕖

- Unknown

~~~~

" Ahhh, that soba really hit the spot." I sighed as the warm broth of the noodles trickled down my throat. Takami chuckled.

" You're shaking Sweetcheeks! Guess that soup warmed you up, huh?" He smiled softly as he watched me chow down with my chopsticks in hand. I nodded vigorously at his statement, his smile became slightly wider in response.

After the heated battle Hawks and All Might had between the huge villain, we took forage at a local soba shop downtown due to the freezing temperatures. It was a pretty well known place, known by the locals seeing that a good amount of people were there.

Sweet, and rich herbs of spices in the soups filled the air. Mellow Japanese jazz swelled through everyone's ears while the restaurant had low red and orange lights to keep the warm atmosphere.

I smiled contently with closed eyes.

' This is my favourite restaurant, like... ever.'

But of course, we couldn't have just been there if All Might and Hawks wore their hero costumes. They picked up some casual wear along with hats to hide their faces, back at home.

" Keigo, you got a photoshoot to go to at 6:30 after this, the fan meetup got postponed to 8 because the shoot came up at the last minute. Your manager just texted me." All Might said aloud with raised brows as he scrolled through his phone. Takami groaned as he leaned back in his chair.

" Aww... Hey, why didn't my manager just call me?" He suddenly questioned. All Might looked back at him with a cocked brow.

" He did, you just didn't answer."

" Oh, haha whoops."

All Might simply shook his head with a soft sigh and a small smile. He stood up from his chair and took out his wallet to pay for the food.

" C'mon you two, we gotta get to that photoshoot in 30 minutes." Toshinori declared, I grabbed my backpack (That I took earlier back home) from my chair. Takami jumped to his feet and pushed in his seat, I did the same. Once the waiter came to our table with the check, Toshinori already had his money out and handed it to him.

Then we were off...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or so we thought.

" HEY! WATCH IT!"

" Oh! Fuc-!"

Then bam, water got splashed all over my glorious sweater. My brows furrowed as I looked down at the wet article of clothing. Keigo whipped his head to me immediately.

" Hey are you alright? Oh shit- I'll get some napkins, Sweets, hold tight." He rushed off as I suddenly looked up to grasp my surroundings...

Only to see some guy with fire for a beard and in a weird skin tight suit...

( Keep in mind you haven't got that far in the anime in this story so you have no idea who he is.)

" Oh! I'm so sorry!" I looked up at the worryingly muscular guy in front of me as he glared daggers whilst looming over me.