𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖

𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖.

- Chuck Palahniuk

~~~~

The girl was behind me as she guided where I was forced to walk. I huffed in annoyance as I was actually getting kidnapped this time.

" 上司、あなたは私の質問に答えませんでした!" The girl spoke up as we followed Shigaraki around the empty roads.

" 一体何を言ってるの?" Shigaraki sighed as he slouched over.

" 私たちが彼女を飼うことができるかどうかあなたは決して言いませんでした!" She chirped up again as she skipped around. As soon as she let go of my shoulders and skipped a little aways from me I peered over next to me on my right...

' There's an open space here...'

I shifted my eyes back forward nervously and swallowed. There was an open spot right next to me where I could just slip bye and book it to safety...

' But I don't know this street by heart... I don't even know where the hell in Japan I'm at...'

I sighed as the three in front of me continued chatting away in the language I couldn't understand, their voices began to sound more and more like white noise fading in...

' God knows how far away a nearby police station is, or better yet, a pro hero force-'

My heart skipped a beat-

' That's right! God DOES know where the nearest pro hero force is! More specifically...'

" Psst! Caerus!" I whispered cautiously to not grab the others' attention. I looked around until I spotted a gust of wind pick up beside me. I was never this excited to see the wind in my life. I whispered hushly again.

" Where's the nearest pro hero force? I need outtie pronto!" I spoke to the wind that was trailing by my side. I watched carefully as the wind picked up again, and blew into the direction behind me until it hit the green street sign in the opposite direction from where we were headed.

" To this street and 3 streets to the left..." The wind hummed softly into my ears. My eyes popped as I made my hand into a fist again.

' Gotcha.' I nodded slowly as I briefly glanced at the others who were still lost in mindless talk. I could hear my nervous heartbeat pound in my ears as I watched for a perfect opportunity. Then as the girl with blonde hair pointed at a building a few streets down to where they were heading my heart stopped. I swallowed again and with a click of my shoe I turned swiftly to where the wind guided me.

' RUN!'

I raced to the post sign with my legs content and breathed out shakily without a turn back.

As I heard yells and hollers of japanese behind me in turn with the sound of clacking shoes and shifting weights I held my breath as I ran faster.

" 彼女は逃げています!" I heard the girl shriek.

" 彼女は警察に話しかけます!行って彼女を捕まえろ、ばか!" Shigaraki croaked out with his raspy voice in a hurry.

" FUCK!"