𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 - 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙

ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤.

- Oliver Wendell Holmes

~~~~

Your P.O.V:

" FOR I AM HERE!"

I couldn't believe it. I smiled widely as I immediately hugged him. I only knew him for a few episodes but I guess what they said in the anime was no joke.

His gentle presence really did make him the number one hero...

I felt so safe... I haven't felt this grateful hugging a grown man since...

" 女の子を放っておいて!!" Bellowed All Might, he suddenly appeared as the great hero once he gained his signature fit attributes. His hands on his hips; and once the three came around the corner to terrorize me, All Might's simple stance was enough to leave them with pale faces.

" たわごと、私たちは逃げなければなりません!" The guy with dark hair was the first to turn on his heel and run away, the crazy Harley Quinn girl came in suit, and so did Shigaraki.

Wait...

' So did Shigaraki...?'

The memory was still fresh in my mind, his brutalness in the heat of battle with that rotten hand on his face... Relentlessly attacking a teacher in front of his students... But even so...

' He did nothing to even try to get at All Might...'

He was so bold during USJ but fled just now?

But as I stared in the distance to where they fled, All Might put a soft hand on my shoulder whilst behind me.

" Young lady..." His voice went back to its usual, tired state. I turned my head around to look up at the skinny, lean man with glazed eyes and trembling as if they hadn't left.

As I faced him, he quickly looked about him to be cautious, I raised a curious brow at his gesture.

" Uh... parents?"

I stood in silence for a minute.

" Excuse me?" I begged his pardon as I tilted my head.

" Erhh, ehm, my English is bad, sorry." He apologized as he briefly bowed down his head and chuckled embarrassedly. I nodded in reassurance.

" It's no problem."

" Right, uh, parents?" He timidly questioned again as he still had trouble. I hummed as I thought for a moment at his statement.

' Ah!' I snapped my fingers as I looked up again.

" You're probably wondering where my parents are, eh?" I huffed out a meek laugh.

' Fuck what the hell am I supposed to tell him? That I'm thousands of miles and possible universes away from my real home??'

He nodded with kind eyes. I sighed with a fed up expression at the thought of needing to think of a lie.

' God I feel terrible for needing to lie to this guy. He just saved my ass and here I am about to tell him that my parents are dead as an alibi.'

But as I thought about my parents, my eyes started to glaze over at the thought that I wouldn't be able to even see them again...

' I don't even know how I got here in the first place, magic or however the hell I got here because of Caerus... It doesn't even matter since I have no way of getting back home.'