𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 - 𝕁𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕌𝔸

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕥𝕙, 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕪; 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨, 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥.

- Antonio Brown

~~~~

" Hey, have you seen my phone?" Takami strolled out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. He began tossing up his pillows on his futon in search of the device.

" Man, I don't even know where mine is, those villains from a few days ago probably robbed me." I sighed as I began to tape up an All Might poster onto my wall.

" Oh that's right, huh, you're really lost in another country with no phone." Hawks raised his brows.

' Believe me my situation is a million times shittier than that...'

" Yeah, I'm not exactly able to call your phone, chicken." I replied.

" Oh! By the way Sweets, 'you like my new slippers? I forgot to show you the first night I slept here." Hawks strolled up next to me as I admired my handy work. He lifted up a foot and showed off his wicked dinosaur feet slippers. I snickered at the shoes.

" Cute."

" Thanks, it's not easy to get these looks." He puffed up his wings as he put his hands on his hips, I grinned with an eye roll.

" Hey, maybe tomorrow I can buy you a new phone. Since y'know, your old one got jacked in an alleyway 3 days ago?" He offered as he marched back to the bathroom.

" Takami, I'm really not sure about you guys just throwing away your money for me, like I said, I have no idea how long I'll stay and-"

" Ya ya ya, you're not sure how long you'll stay, might be today, might be tomorrow- Just let me treat 'cha a little (L/n)!" He hollered from the bathroom." Might as well make your time here worthwhile, right?"

" Huh..." I thought about his response. I looked back at the All Might poster near my desk as his words replayed in my head.

' Worthwhile... just like how I should try to apply to-'

" Hey Tweety Bird! When does UA academy start its school course?" I shouted over to the chicken. I turned back around to be faced with him gargling his mouthwash with the bathroom door wide open. He spat out his mouthwash in the sink as soon as he heard my question.

" Oh! You wanna... Apply to UA?" He asked with small uncertainty in his voice.

" Well, I thought about what you said. Maybe I should make my time here worthwhile, y'know?"

Hawks scratched his chin as he pondered for a bit.

" Hmm, I'll only tell you if you promise to make time to hang out." He crossed his arms. I sighed as I slumped over.

" We've only known each other for 3 days-"

" Oh what's that? Is that a no I hear-?"

" Alright, alright, I promise, Tweety Bird." I smiled softly, he nodded in approval.