𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8- 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕒𝕪

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕? 𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣.

- The Edge

~~~~

" See? Whatta' I tell you? We don't need stupid instructions, we're perfectly fine building this shelf withou- '' Miruko got interrupted as the entire shelf shook, then caved in onto the floor for the 3rd time.

Hawks and I sighed as we sat on the floor in my bedroom.

" Auntie, please? If it breaks while you try to do it 'your way' again then we'll have to buy another shelf." Takami held onto the bridge of his nose. Miruko thumped her foot on the floor in frustration. She groaned with a hammer in hand.

" Alright, we can follow the instructions." She murmured, Hawks and I exhaled in relief.

------

After a couple of hours of piecing together each part; disassembling, and re-assembling, we finally built the shelf, my new bed frame, my new desk and my new tv stand. All that was next was my nightstand and the fancy lights we bought.

" Step 63 says that part 13 is supposed to be drilled into the leg of the nightstand." I read aloud the instructions while squinting. I laid on the wooden floor with my legs on the wall then dropped the novel of instructions on my face in exhaustion. Hawks dragged the (f/c) bean bag chair we bought next to my couch while Miruko laid on the floor on her stomach; swaying her legs in the air.

" Do you think that the almighty number one hero would be able to decipher the instructions?" Hawks inquired as he wiped sweat from his brow. I groaned aloud as I outstretched my arms.

" Hmm, I think he'll meet his match once he builds this." I commented as I lifted up the instructions again. Hawks tittered as he collapsed onto the beanbag chair.

" What's the time, Rumi?" I sighed. Miruko groggily grabbed her phone to check.

" 2:30... am..."

" Yeesh..."

" Well... I'm all tuckered out for the night kiddos, I'll be at the guest room next door if you need me." Miruko yawned after weakly standing. Hawks and I hummed and lazily and waved her off with a mere raise of our hands. Then suddenly as she made it to the doorway, she turned about to face us.

" No funny business... Keigo..." She hissed as she glared into his eyes. My eyes widened as I felt my face grow warm out of embarrassment. I averted my gaze onto the floor awkwardly.

" WHA- AUNTIE-!" Kiego squawked as his entire face went deep red and objected as he jumped to his feet.

" Alright, alright, just making sure, you little weirdo." Miruko suddenly smiled mischievously at his reaction. She lazily turned around again and walked out." 'Night kids!" She bellowed with a small wave.

" Night..." Keigo and I sighed. She gently closed the door.

" Did Toshinori tell you guys you were sleeping over?" I questioned; still sprawled out on the floor.

" Yeah, the old man said we would be stickin' around the entire time of your stay to help him take care of ya." Takami mumbled, a small smile found its way on my lips.

" Hah, he's acting like such a parent." I shook my head in amusement.

" Well, he did always say that he wanted to settle down someday to have kids." Hawks pointed out with a chuckle.