Chap 35

2 weeks later
It's been about 2 weeks since I last seen deshae, but we facetime everyday I miss him so much.
Me and Chris had gotten even closer he had been there for me every step of the way with the whole august situation, he's helped me find a school to attend so I can graduate he's been very protective of me since we move to Florida he's like my brother he's gotten a lil closer to deshae too, they playing COD and 2k together lol, even tho I only have like 2 people in my life but it feels good to knowing I can call them family.

August pov
I woke up in my room I don't remember how I got here, I sat up in my bed and looked around my place was a mess, angelic had been gone for idk how many days now and I feel like I'm losing my mind, sometimes I feel like I can hear her sweet voice call out for me from her room I would go in there to look and she wouldn't be there I would get mad and rage out and break shit I need my baby back she was my drug why did I have to do that to her why did I have to push her away I'm not giving up my fight to find that btc ughhh she pisses me the fuck off I just wanna strangle her.
I snapped outta my thoughts and pulled my phone out I called this one lol shawty and told her to come over I needed to take my mind off angelic.

Angelic pov
I got up to use the bathroom when I started to feel light headed I sat back down because I stood up to fast and got dizzy, when I felt like I was okay I stood up again to go to the bathroom when I started feeling dizzy again then my vision started to get blurry I felt like I was finna pass out, I stumbled into the wall and almost fell but I caught myself everything started to get worst and my heart began to speed up.

"Chris" I said stumbling more

"Chris!!-I screamed as loud ast I could then everything went black

Chris pov
I was in my room scrolling on Instagram when I heard my name being called I got up from my bed and heard angelic scream my name again followed by a loud thud I ran out my room seeing Angelica limp body on the floor I quickly grabbed her and took her to my room and put her in my bed I went to the bathroom and got a cold rag and placed it on her for head and covered her up I sat in the bed next to her and got on Instagram again.

Angelic pov
I woke up in Chris bed I passed out my vision was still a lil blurry I was broke outta my thought by Chris chuckling next me I turn my head and he turned his to look at me

"Hey lil bit" he said smiling

"Hi" I said slightly smiling

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine I just don't know why I fainted" I said trying get up

"Woah slow down there, you don't want to faint again" he said

"Chris I'm fine I actually feel a lot better " I said getting "and I have to pee bad" I said smiling

"Pissy ass" he said laughing

I giggled and walked out to the bathroom, when I got in the bathroom I peed washed my hands then threw some cold water in my face I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled I'm starting to look pretty again.
I left out the bathroom to see Chris going downstairs

"Movie night??!" He asked

"Aduhh" I said

"let me grab my phone and I'll come down there" I said going to get my phone

"Alright, tonight's genre is horror, so strap ya nuts on baby girl" he said laughing

Ugh I hate scary movies they make me look like a pussy 😭

Sorry for suck a boring and short chapter I'm getting back into updating I had a serious case of writers block but thank you for the readsss comment and vote💕💕