Chapter eighteen

Angelic's pov
I woke up from the sunlight on my face I struggled to sit up, my body hurt so bad...I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I looked at my self in the mirror, he makes me look like a monster I grabbed my toothbrush and ran it under the water, I put some toothpaste on the brush and tried to open my mouth, the pain was unbearable my jaw felt as if it was finna break off into the sink..I screamed in intense pain tears began to form, I heard my room door open Chris appeared in the bathroom door way then August came behind him.

"Shit Lic look at you, August nigga come on man you gotta stop putting your hands on her."he said looking at my face

"Man she ight, she just extra." August said smirking a lil bit

"My mouw hurs" I cried I could barely pronounce the words

"This is not her being extra my nigga, she can barely speak..she is a girl let alone your lil sister, look at her size compared to you. She's fragile, the slightest touch a bruise her." He said looking at August

"Oh" August said

"Get it together man, she is not a nigga." Chris said standing me up

August laughed and walked away..that bitch ass nigga don't care what he does to me, Chris just waisted his breath, it went in one ear and out the other.

Deshae's pov
I did see angelic at school today I was worried, if I don't see her at school something bad must've happened, I can't text her nor call her, the only option is to go to her house and I don't want to do that and he fucks her up I already done did that too many times, I was brought out my thoughts when I over heard eisha talking to her posey of cum rags.

"Yeah, that's why she's not here today, she probably trying to find the right foundation to cover the marks, I'm telling you guys her brother beats her ass daily 😭😭." She said and they all started to laugh.

The bell rang and they all parted ways, I went to eisha while she was at her locker.

"How do you know about that" I said pinning her to the lockers.

"Ouhh" she said bitting her lip.

"About what daddy" she said smirking.

I frowned my face and let her go.

"About Angelic's brother hitting her?" I said.

"Her brother hits her? That's terrible." She said gasping.

"Don't play stupid, who told you." I said.

"Nobody." She said laughing.

"So you must've heard us talking about it" I said.

She laughed.

"Put it like this I knew wayy before you hun" she said walking away.

Wtf that's supposed to mean.

Angelic's pov
Chris and I walked in the house after he had took me too the hospital for my jaw, they told me it was broken so they had to wire it shut, I can't open my mouth I have to speak threw my teeth like 50 cent😑 I hate August so much.
August was sitting on the couch watching tv with his ugly ass.

"Oh good your back, Chris we gotta go shoot this move." He said getting up from the couch.

"Alright, let me just help her upstairs." He said.

When we got upstairs I sat on my bed Chris took my shoes off and put them in the closet, he came back to me.

"Remember when you brush your teeth not to hard." He said.

"Okay." I said threw my teeth.

"Alright, see you later" he said and he left closing my door.

I layed back and huffed, this is eishas fault my jaw is broken.

A lil short 🌚

Vote & comment☺️