Confusion

Andys POV

" I just don't know what to do about Ashley, Jinxx.." I sighed.

" What do you mean?" Jinxx asked curiously crossing his legs in the criss-cross-applesauce way he and CC do wayy to much.

" I mean Ashleys being different around me, more than half the time he won't even look at me!!" I said with desperation in my voice as I looked up to a sad.. no..dissapointed Jinxx? Why was he dissapointed?? Was he dissapointed in me what did I even do??

" You honestly have no idea why Ashleys avoiding you Andy?"

"No why would I?!?" I said raising my voice... oops.. I pisted Jinxx off and I knew it.

" Why?.." he started off no more then a whisper. " Why?!!" He said escalating his voice. " Maybe just MAYBE it's BECAUSE HE FINALLY TOLD YOU EVERYTHING HES BEEN KEEPING INSIDE HIMSELF FOR YEARS AND YOU RESPOND WITH NO MORE THAN A 9 WORD TEXT!" By the end of his mini rant he had been screaming but now he was calm again.

" W-What are y-"

" Everyone " Jinxx started again cutting me off "Everyone Andy, can understand not feeling the same way, but when you're going to break a man's heart... the least you can do is show some respect...".

And with that he was out the door and gone, leaving me alone with my thoughts to process what had just happened. I was so confused.. did Ashley like me?... but I thought he was straight... wait what? Did he say something to me telling me and I brushed it off? Or maybe I miss interpreted it... or maybe.. I don't know anymore.. I've loved Ashley so much for years and it hurt so bad seeing him shit faced bringing home another bimbo to bang every night... How have I hurt HIM?

I curled into a ball on the couch sobing thinking about all the different ways I could of Fucked up when I dont even remember a conversation relating to this in any kind of way. I reached for my phone to text Ashley

A~ Can we meet up and talk... please?.. I need to talk to you..

I layed down on the couch waiting for a response, but before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep.