The Morning After

Andy POV

I woke up to the sound of metal clattering and lots of giggling. I rolled over to see my beautiful ashy still asleep. He's so cute when he's sleeping so peaceful, so precious. I kiss his forehead then quietly and carefully get up an go down stairs. "Stop messing around CC I'm trying to make you and the guys food, I know most of them are hungover." I come around the corner into the kitchen and see CC laying on the counter poking and doing anything to mess with Nikki. "CC let her cook she trying to be nice" he half sat up to say some smart ass comment back but ended up falling of the counter instead. I started laughing as CC attempted to throw something at my head but ended up flying past me and hitting Jake in the living room instead. " CC THE FUCK" " wakey wakey Jakey foods ready!" Soon enough everyone in the house was awake and eating. "God Nikki were did you learn to cook like this?! This is fantastic!" I said with a mouth full of pancakes and bacon. I've never had breakfast like this it's so good. "Ashy aren't you gonna eat?" I slipped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer. "nah I'm not really hungry right now, you know me I just woke up." " Ok well we have the whole day to eat, were so you wanna go for lunch?" Jake stood up in his chair holding his knife in the air like sword "SUSHIIIIIII" of course. Jake loves sushi, "but baby we were gonna go visit my parent today" Jinxx pulled Jake back down. " well then Ashey it looks like a day just for us then" I kissed his check before getting up and washing off my dishes.

"Well you guys have fun we'll see you later then!" CC said tugging on Nikkis arm that's when I saw it. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT A BATMAN TATTOO!!!" I ran over grabbig her arm and carefully inspecting each one of her tattoos. "Haha yeah Andy on this sleeve there's Batman fighting Joker, and Harley's somewhere around here.. there she is!" She said pointing to her wrist. "Andyyyyy stop fangirling with my girlfrienddddd we have a cuddle appointment with netflix and were already late." CC whined. "Fine fine go go." I said making a shooing motion with my hands. CC picked up Nikki bridal style and marched towards his room. Jake and Jinxx had already left meaning Ashy and I could do anything we wanted for the rest of the day. I turned around on my heel and walked towards him, he was contently washing dishes and quietly humming rebel love song to himself. I slipped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheeck "What do you wanna do today love?" He turned around in my arms and sweetly kissed me, it wasn't like last night or at the coffee shop, it wasn't lust full it was sweet, emotional, gentle, and full of love.