Starbucks

Andys POV

I drove as fast as I could without getting pulled over, I didn't know how I hurt ashley but I was going to fix it. I was going to fix us. What are you talking about Andy, what if he hates you? What if he's only meeting with you to tell you he's leaving the band? What if you missed your chance?
"UGH" I screamed as I punched my stearing wheel, I turned up the radio and let the A Day To Remember drown the thoughts out of my head.

When I reached Starbucks I parked and practically ran in looking over all the faces, scanning for ash. Then I spotted a tan handsome beauty wih headohones in starring out the window of a corner booth, I almost tripped over myself, damn gazelle legs. I slowely approached him, looking over the face I missed oh so much. I sat across from him, he still hadn't Noticed me.

"Ashes..." He looked at me with tears already threatening to spill. I quickly moved myself to sit next to him and instinctivly wrapped him in my arms.

"W-what are you doing?" Ashley looked at me confused. Before I could even think I crashed my lips to his, in a soft yet extremely loving and passionate way. And suprisingly he kissed me back.

" Ashley Abrocket Purdy I have loved you since I first met you. I have always hid my feelings afraid of regection afraid of being hurt. And you have no idea how much it hurt wether we were on tour or not to see you with another girl every night hearing your name being screamed over and over again from some drunken slut. I mean the only reason I ever dated Juliet was because I was trying to force myself to stop thinking about you, pawning over you, dreaming about you ever night wishing I could call you mine. I don't know why or how I hurt you but whatever I said or didn't say I'm so so so sorry my love. I love you with everything I have, I would die for you. But according to Jinxx I've broken your heart my outlaw, I understand if you hate me but please don't leave the band. If not for me then for the fans." I kissed his cheeck and stood to leave but was stopped.

"Andrew Dennis Beirsack don't you dare walk away from me. Not now, not ever." His lips met with mine in a passionate kiss. We slid back into the booth where it quickly turned into a heated make out session. I bit his lip as I scratched down his back underneath his shirt earnig a fairly loud moan. Thank jinxx this places is pretty noisy. We pulled away from each other for air, I smirked at him "My place or yours?" I seductivley whisoered in his ear. He shivered, looked at me and bit his lip "Mine". And with that we left Starbucks and got into my car.