Truth or Dare

CC POV

Everyone was here for the party, Austin brought the rest of his band Vic brought Kellin and the rest of Peirce The Veil, there were also the two other bands we would be touring with. There was Passion Of The Devine and Societies Outcasts. It was pretty cool to meet everyone before tour get a chance to know eachother. All of a sudden I hear from the kitchen
"LETS HAVE SOME FUUN BITCHESSS!!" I came running in "WHO THE HELL IS USING MY LINE!!" I hear a giggle and imediatly turn around to an almost sober girl..umm natasha?..

" Well CC two can play the party animal game" she winked at me and used my sholder to hop up on the counter, she was barely 5ft 1. It was absolutely adorable. "Im sorry I'm spacing on your name..." I admit sheepishly. " I'm Nikki I guess we haven't been officially introduced" she said extending her hand to shake mine. I shake her hand but before I let go she pulled me onto the counter with her. "Wanna play a game?" She said with a devilish smirk..wow..thats was hot.. "um.. ya sure." I managed to say trying not to stare. I mean she was hot, she was short which was cute but she had a black lip pericing and batman gages. I think her and andy would get along pretty well. And she had this hair that was a couple different shades of blue then there was green and purple and wow... I was soon broken from my gaze.

"Hello CC!?!" I blinked realizing I had been hardcore starring.
"You like what you see?" She playfully bit her lip. Goddamn she was driving me crazy. "Ya actually" I said getting off the counter but with a little more seriousness in my voice. She turned bright red blushing, turning away from me "oh.. didnt expect that.. hehe" that giggle.. her blushing.. her playful cocky act melting the second I went seriouse I just wanted.. her. "Nikki, are you drunk like everyone else here?" She sighed "unfortunately no" she looked at me still slightly pink "your cute when you blush" I almost whispered leaning in slighty. She shot her head down to again hide the blush. I gently grabbed her chin and titled her head up. " Dont hide from me beautiful " I leaned in and kissed her. CC WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!? You just met the girl!! You know nothing about her!!! I mentally facepalmed then quickley stopped once I realized she was kissing back. I stopped thinking, the only thing I could concentrate on was her.

I picked her up off the counter and she wrapped her legs around my waist. This was perfect... WAS. *cough* *cough* I set Nikki down so she was standing in front of me. Everyone in the house was standing there awkwardly shuffling and standing around in the doorway. "Sooo ya all the booze thats left is in that cabinet" ashley said slurring and pointing to the cabinet we had previesly been blocking. Nikki again, blushed but this time turned around and burryed her face in my chest so no one saw. I just wrapped my arms around her holding her and slightly moving so the boys could get the rest of the liqiuor.

"AWEEE Nikki finally talked to CC!! Bought time she finally talked to quote un quote the sexiness that is CC."
"By the looks of things she did more than talk"

Two guys who I assumed were from her band burst out in laughter as she flipped them off while still hiding in my chest.

"Shut the fuck up alex or I'll tell!" She yelled. The guy with black hair turned around and walked away briskly. I laughed and she pulled away from me.

"Hey I was enjoying that little miss the sexiness that is Nikki" I pouted, she laughed. "We have plenty of time for things like that later, nows the time for truth or dare" she winked and pulled me into the living room.