Can we create something beautiful?

Ashley's POV

So here I am, drunk off my ass (again) but this time I have a shirtless and very feisty Andy underneath me. This is pure bliss, his lips against mine, our tongues intertwined, him pulling at my hips making us and our parts grind against each other. "Hey Andley! Take a breather will you?" Jinxx yelled, "That means you have to stop too Cashby!" Jake added in. We settled down and started to talk about movies to watch and such "BATMAN!" Andy shrieked "ow babe.. i'm right here..." He looked down at me, him being on my lap now and gave me an 'i'm sorry' kiss. "Speaking of loud... were's CC?" Vic piped up.

"I don't know, I think either the pool or the roof with Nikki" A black haired boy with emerald green eyes said. "I'm sorry I don't remember your name..." I watched as he laid Derick, another member of Nikki's band, on the couch off his lap and came over to me. He stuck out his hand to shake mine "I'm Kyle, that's Derick asleep over there, and the idiot past out on the stairs is RJ." He nodded to RJ with a smirk then went back over to Derick. Then a thought crossed my mind, "Hey are you two a thing?"

"WHAT! No no no man you've got the wrong idea he's my little bro" he said laughing. "Sorry man, honest mistake" I looked at Andy who was half asleep. "I think we're gonna head to bed night every body!" "Night boys!" They all said in unison. I was about to get up and attempt to drag Andy to bed... Damn his gazelle legs, then Nikki came running in barely able to stand "GUYS!" She collapsed to the floor laughing "CC and I were playing truth or dare and now he's stuck on the roof bare ass naked" we all burst out laughing before running outside to get evidence...or in my case blackmail. "Don't just stand there and be a fucktwat Austin! Unlock the window so I can climb back in its freezing in here!!" CC whined. " C, TRUTH OR DARE!" Vic yelled "Nows not the time I'm fucking losing my balls up here!" "I'm not unlockin the window so truth or dare CC" Austin smirked knowing CC's answer. "DARE." "Jump in the pool fucker!!" I yelled laughing knowing that was the only way he'd be able to get down. "It's even heated and everything C!" Jinxx said sitting down to put his feet in. "Ughhhhh fine" without warning CC cannon balled in getting us all wet. Soon everyone was again sober but this time in the pool being complete idiots and it was so much fun.
"CC DONT!!!" Nikki screeched before she was thrown into the pool. "CC YOU FUCKER IM GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!!"

"Come and get me baby" oh CC was just asking for it. she had the most devilish grin on, then in the sweetest voice possible she simply said "no cuddles for the whole tour." CC pretended to be extremely offended before jumping back in and picking her up. "Christian Coma put me down!" "Hey guys lets play catch!" CC said smirking. "Hey over here!" I yelled Nikki was thrown and caught I laughed and put her down. "Thank you for being the only SANE one here" "of course" she hugged me then went to tackle CC. Andy pulled me aside, we got out of the pool dried of and redressed. "what the hell was that?" Andy finally said after a few moments of silence. "what are you talking about babe?" "Don't 'what are you talking about babe' me!" "Wow wow Andy baby what's wrong?" "You now whats wrong, why was that with Nikki in the pool? You catch a half naked girl set her down whisper something to her then she giggles and hugs you then leaves!"
"I don't do anything Andy! She thanked me for being sane then went and tackled CC!" "You remember CC right Andy? Her BOYFRIEND? And you remember me right? YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?" Andy slide down the wall and curled into a ball "Exactly... I am remembering you... But before you were mind..." He said in a small voice, almost a whisper. It suddenly hit me, what I did made him remember the old me, the manwhore me. "Oh, baby.." I went over and swooped him up and put him on the bed and brushed his hair out of his face. "I'm sorry Andy trust me it didn't mean anything... I'm sorry baby but this is me, happy and in love with my boyfriend" "Ashley Purdy with a girl on each arm is no more I have the only girl I want now." I teasingly poked his face. "I bite." he playfully growled back. "Good" I simply said before jumping on top of him bringing him into a deep, lust filled kiss.