Chapter 1

⚠︎ This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ⚠︎

☁︎

Its a fresh new start again for me.

The airport was huge and new for me, which I almost got lost twice.

Finally, I have reached my destination, L.A. I quickly get my luggage from the baggage area.

I Inhaled the fresh air the moment I stepped out off the airport, I quickly hailed a cab and told the man where I wanted to go first.

Honestly I heard a lot about Los Angeles

The city of Los Angeles, also known simply as L.A., and nicknamed the "City of Angels" is the most populous city in California.

The city is surrounded by ocean, mountains, forest, and desert, but what makes LA special is the crystal clear light, the oceanic expansiveness, and the rich diversity of its people.

Compared to most places, LA is open to change, and has a great sense of humor. Lastly, Los Angeles often has warm, sunny weather. So another nickname is City of Flowers and Sunshine.

While I'm inside this taxi, I took pictures using my phone, I capture the things that I want to look back when I'm feeling down or when I'm just bored.

I'm kinda nervous and excited on who I'm going to meet, and who might be my roommate? excited because I get to make new friends and scared that they'd just take something from me and leave me.

After hours of suffering inside the cab, I finally paid the guy big amount of money and went out. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk, Slowly Entering the campus

"Woah" I said looking around. What I had in mind was totally far from reality. I just couldn't resist the urge to take out My phone and take lots of picture like a crazy paparazzi.

I started walking inside the building with confidence in me.

"Hello" I greeted the lady, who was around 40? Or 50's

"You must be new here" the lady mumbled as she looks at her computer.

"Hello, I am one of the new admissions here, I would Like to check in."

"Sure, what's your name Miss?"

"Manoban Lalisa...." I answered, she glaced at me and looked back at her computer.

"Okay, let me see what I got here please wait for a bit" she said as she typed something in her keyboard.

"Oh here you are Lalisa Manobal. The one who earned first place in science fair for your whole stay in your old school, here is your key. You have been assigned to this room and floor, all is in that paper. The dorms are at the right" She gave me a key with a sticky note.

"Oh and one thing, take this Map with you, it'll be a big help" I nodded

"Semester starts tomorrow, I've sent all the books and other requirements to your room, along with the time table. If you have any other questions or something that needs to be done, don't be shy to talk. Here's My contact number lastly, all other basic stuffs will be told by your roommate." I nodded one last time and left.

"Floor 69, room No. 3435" I walked towards my right, going out seeing a large- is this even a school? I feel like I'm at a resort. More like staying at a hotel

☾︎

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.