Chapter 6

"I wanna cry, I really thought I was the smartest in the world until this happened... Now I'm-"

"The cutest in the world." Sana butted in as Lisa looked at her.

"I can't get into any university with that," Lisa sighed as she placed her head back on her book.

"Why nooottt??? I mean you could get in for being cute, and you're totally smart. Don't overthink too much, you shouldn't be afraid of something that you're good in. Thus I'm going in the same university as you" Sana comforted.

"What? NOo0o don't" Lisa groaned loudly.

"Whyyy?" She cutely asked

"Because you'll be on my mind all the time..." Lisa teased

"Isn't that a good thing?" Sana tilted her head with a confused face. "Not sure, I guess?" Lisa answered unsure this time.

"Come let's watch netflix before your brain explodes. We can continue that later." Sana had pulled Lisa to her room.

☕︎

"I'll see you later Sana" I smiled before dropping her to class.

"Heyyyy Lisa wassuuup" her musketeer friends called her.

"Hello." They fetched me from the hallway then pulled me in.

"What did you guys do in your break? I got a new Puppy" Bambam marveled.

"I went to the US with my Family." Jackson Whispered.

"How about you Liz?" Bambam Asked

"Explored the area?" Answered in hesitation.

"What do you mean Explored the area?"

"Just went around the city, that's all..." I mumbled as we saw our professor walk in.

☁︎

"Any plans after class?" Bambam said

"Family time for me so I'm out." Jackson raised her hand in the air.

"Nada." I answered as we entered art class.

We sat in our respective seats as the art teacher began talking.

"I want you to create an art of this wonderful world for 2 hours then explain why you drew that."

"Got any ideas in your head?" I whispered to Bambam as she nodded.

I stared at the empty canvas in front of me, a few moments later I started to make a sketch of something I pictured the world.

☠︎︎

"Alright 5 more minutes, I'm going to call the names on who's going to go first." After 5 minutes were done, students started going in front to show and explain why they made that work.

"Jackson you're up next, then Lisa." Jackson slowly made his way upfront as I gave him a thumbs up.

He began by displaying his work "When I drew this, it reminded me that the world isn't perfect, much like my drawing. The world is immoral as well as imperfect, so we just need to do our utmost to make the world a better place." The students clapped as he went back to sit beside me.

"You can do this Lisa" he gave me a light push.

I placed my canvas in the easel as my classmates started.

"I feel alone in a world full of people." I started taking people's attention.

"And if you have the whole world around you, you would always feel utterly isolated. I who walks alone will most likely find a place no one has ever been before, then it will become my safe haven."