Part 12.

*Brooke's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I can't believe Trevor Moran just kissed me. Wait yes I can. It just happened. But what about all the guys? Dang it! They're not gonna be happy about this. Especially Connor. Oh my God, they'll act like I just kissed my own brother.

Oh well. I guess we may just have to hide for now. But considering that Trevor is moving in, that may be a little harder than expected. Not only that, but his room is right across the hall from mine. Well, we'll just have to try.
Anyways, back to the kiss. It was like, (this is so cliche ), but it was like the world stopped spinning- like I went to heaven and back again- it was as spontaneous as the 4th of July. Plus it was my first kiss. I just had my first kiss! With a guy I just met. What's wrong with me?-- I.Need.Jesus.-- (pic of Brooke attached)

----------------

(A/N)

Heyyy! It's Erin! I just wanted to say how sorry I am! I haven't updated in months! I had a ton of crap to do and forgot to tell y'all I had put the story on hold. But, I'm back now and everything's fine! Anyways, the chapters will get longer don't worry. And the story will get better/interesting. Just give it like a tiny bit of time. Other than that...
Ily beautifulz! Byeeee!

~Erin