part 3.

I was rudely awaken by some old lady in like her 80's sitting beside me yelling 'Hey little lady move it so i can get out of this boring old plane!' I just looked at her with my 'are you being serious we just landed a four hour flight' face. She scoffed then left without saying a word.

"geez that old lady really brung it" a girl sitting in an angle from me said. " Um... I'm not being rude, but who are you?"

" I'm Leslie, but you can just call me Les ." "Nice to meet you Les. Why are you comming to Cali?" "Well, um, because I live there perhaps?"

"Oh, yeah.... duh!" "So why are you here?" "Eh, it's a long story."

I started to walk away, but her words stopped me..." I've got time." From this point on, I knew me and this chick were already besties.

We grabbed our carry on's and walked out of the plane. While we were waiting i told her the whole story, and by the end i was in tears. I had just come to realization. My mom wasn't comming with me. I was going to live with some random stranger, or strangers for all I know.

After i finished we said goodbye and she left to her mom. All of a sudden, some handsome guy who looked around 20ish ran over to me at lightening speed.

"Brooke?"......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Heyyy ppl it's erin! thank's for reading!

ily beautifulz byeeee!!!