Part 14.

Recap...Sam- "I'm mad because I wanted to be the one to kiss you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sam's POV* (Haha surprised ya there!)

Wow. I feel really good about this. I can't help my twisted mind. I don't actually like Brooke. I was just screwing with her. And if she picks me over Trevor, (which is a pretty obvious decision) I can shatter her heart into a billion pieces! That'll show her not to intrude on my friends! I don't even care why she's here. As long as she leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Brooke's POV *

Nooo! Why did he do this?!? I am fixing to feel really bad about this. I don't like Sam! I never did! I just want Trevor, and only Trevor! But now Sam has jumped into the picture. Of course, he just has to be the center of attention! I should have seen this coming. Now with 7 people living in one house, he doesnt stand out anymore. But, what if he really does like me? If I tell him how I feel, he will mad. But if I don't, Trevor may be mad. All of a sudden....*Splash! Me and Sam are both in the pool, Drentched in water. I look around and find kian laughing his butt off. Real mature. That's when i saw JC through the glass door and I mouthed the word push and pointed to Kian. Oh Yeah! This is gonna be good! Once Kian is in the pool, Jc jumps in and we all have a GIANT splashing fight. When Ricky finally came out, him being the "dad" of the group, made us stop because it was time to eat. He said that tomorrow I was going to meet some very special people. Whatever that means.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy! It's Erin! I know, I have to work on updating. But anyways... here Ya go!
Ily beautifulz! Byeeee!