Part 13.

*Brooke's POV*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the floor...disappointing. I guess I fell out of bed.I get up, do my morning stretches, and hop in the shower. I pick my clothes as, an American flag tank top, denim short shorts, and my boots. I walk downstairs and not surprisingly, there's boxes. Not many though because it's only Trevor's. We bring all of them back up to his room and then I ask what we're gonna do. The guys said they don't really care. So of course, me being me, I decided to go for a swim. I ran upstairs and changed into my American flag swimsuit. I guess I was feeling patriotic? Actually, I even have 2 American flag swimsuit's! Wow #redneck. Okay back onto the topic, I came downstairs to find Sam also in his swimsuit. I asked him if anyone else was going to go for a swim with us. Surprisingly, he said no. Once we grabbed our towels we headed to the pool. I sat my beach towel down on a lawn chair and sat beside the pool with me feet in the water while I just lay there, looking around at the clouds. All of a sudden, Sam sat me up and said...
"I know about you and Trevor. But, I dont like it."

"Sam you cant tell! We'll tell them when we are ready I swear!"

"Im not mad because you didnt tell anyone. Im mad because I wanted to be the one to kiss you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
Heyyy! It's Erin! Sorry for the short update! But anyways...Cliffhanger! Haha! Lol until next time...
Ily beautifulz! Byeeee!
~erin