part 9.

I woke up in my bed. Okay, weird? I went downstairs and - of course - nobody's up yet. I figured I'll be nice today and make breakfast.

First I'll need some turkey 'cause I'm makin' turkey bacon, biscuts, and gravy. I go to the fridge to get some turkey. Oh wait, I forgot I live with a bunch of city slickers who don't hunt. Time to teach them!

I grabbed two pans and walked upstairs. I started banging the pans together and everyone jumpped up like there was a fire. They all walked outside their rooms and I asked them where the best place to go huntin' is. They had no clue. So, I told them to put on something camo.

Of course, they had none. So I decided I would just make pancakes and take them shopping later.

But first I need to change out of my pajamas.

I jumpped in the shower, got out, and put on a pair of jean shorts, a white tank top, one of my cowgirl hats, and of course my good ol' cowgirl boots.

I walked downstairs and began to make all of us some pancakes. After I finished, I called all the boys down to eat. They all sat down, and dug in. And my stupid self forgot how much they eat. By the time they had finished, I had just sat down to an empty table with five plates to wash and no pancakes. ='(

Everyone sat on the couch and started to watch t.v. Lazy bums. I announced that I was gouing out for a jog and told them I would take my phone in case they needed me.

I ran upstairs and changed into what I would normally wear to cheer practice which is my neon green spandex, my black sports bra that says cheer on the front, and my neon green and black leapord print bow with rhinestones, and my nfinity cheer shoes. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs to find all the boys.

Trevor's mouth was dropped wide open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Heyyy! It's Erin!

All of the clothes will be found on pinterest @erinlongel74 on my outfits & style board!

sorry for takig forever to update!

ily beautifulz! byeeee!