022

Chapter twenty-two - not yours, yet.

Vinnie and I were more attatched to each other after our talk a few hours ago. Emma's Mom had called me and said that she was coming home early and she'll be home in a hour or two, when I told Emma, she was a bit upset that she was going home already but as also excited to see her Mom.

"Hey Em, Your mom said that she's by the front gate, it's time to go" I said as Emma pouted

"Already? I thought she was still far away" Emma said as I picked her up from the stool she was sitting in and put her down on the ground.

"I know Em but Momma misses you and wants to give you hugs" I said hoping that Emma would cheer up. 

"Hey guy's, I'm just going to drop Emma off at the front gate, her mom is out there" I said to everyone in the kitchen.

"We loved having you here Emma, come back soon!" Mia said as Emma giggled

"Bye!" Emma said and waved as we walked into the Dining room. I grabbed my car keys from my bag and walked out the door with Emma.

.

After I dropped Emma off to her Mom, I drove back up to the hype house and decided that I would stay overnight. I made sure I had clothes in the closet that I could change into for bed and change in the morning.

I was sitting on my bed watching some shows on my T.V as I scrolled through TikToks on my phone.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier, how I actually kissed Vinnie. It was the best feeling I have ever felt ever. I got butterflies just thinking about it.

But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I paused my show "come in" I said and placed my remote on the night stand beside my bed.

I saw Vinnie's head peep through the crack of the door, I chuckled as he opened and came in. He closed the door and walked over to my bed where I was sitting.

"You look.. hot" Vinnie said and kissed my cheek but as the feelings started rushing in, I wondered what I was wearing to make me look 'hot'. I was only wearing a white hoodie and some nike pros.

"Hot? What's hot? I literally don't have makeup on I look like a mess" I said with a chuckle as Vinnie formed a smile between his Lips.

"You don't need makeup to look hot Sophia, you're beautiful already"

"Aw thanks v" I said smiling. He sat next to me and held my hand. My little child hands looked tiny compared to His, and his rings made parts of my fingers cold. I grabbed the remote from my nightstand and continued playing the show I was watching.

Vinnies pov

It's much later now, Sophia had fallen asleep on my shoulder as we watched many episodes of American horror story.

Since I didn't want to wake Sophia, I texted Michael instead of getting up to see him.

Michael :)
So you two kissed?

Michael :)
Then what happened?

idk, we were joking around

Michael :)
Have you told Chase?

No why?

Michael :)
You do know that it's Chase
Hudson's sister your going to date
right?

Michael :)
He'll find out one way or another.
plus, I'm not sure if Chase would
like to know that you're dating his sister from someone else.