Three

"How are you feeling?"

I make my way into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Dante must've gotten up just a bit before me as I approach him by the stove making dinner.

"I'm good." I smile as I sit at the island, leaning forward placing my head on my hand enjoying the view in front of me.

"Good. Making some steak is that ok?" He asks before turning around back to the stove.

I couldn't help but admire his tall form in his grey sweatpants that sat low on his hips. The outline of his muscles leading below the grey fabric had me crossing my legs on the stool.

His hair was disheveled from sleep and his chest still bare, allowing my wandering eyes to feast on his wide back. His muscles contracted and moved as he did, every outline defined showing the results from his countless hours in the gym.

"Amelia." He turned around, looking at me like I had three heads. But as soon as he saw my eyes distracted and my cheeks flushed his lips curled into a smirk.

"Am I distracting you." He set his fork down, walking around the island now.

"Yes." I said bluntly.

I smiled up at him as he approached, keeping my legs crossed tight and leaning back a bit on the island stool.

As he made his way in front of me his body towered over mine, my eyes level with his chest. He brought his hand up to my chin, tilting my head up to meet his green eyes.

"It's not nice to stare." He said slowly. Thumb tracing my jaw in slow antagonizing strokes I found myself clenching my legs tighter craving some sort of friction to ease the ache that settled in.

"Mhm" I mumbled softly.

His smirk stayed plastered on his face and I could practically see all the dirty thoughts that littered his mind at this moment. Probably imagining all the different ways he'd take me right here in this kitchen at this second.

"Naughty girl." His hand on my face dropped to my neck and my pulse quickened. It was like he left a trail of fire everywhere he went. My body hyper aware of every single movement he makes.

His fingers trailed my throat and stopped at the base of my neck. He slowly opened his palm, spreading his fingers over the base of my neck, squeezing gently.

"I didn't realize staring at my fiancé was a crime." It was my turn to smirk now but it was quickly wiped from my face as his grip tightened and embarrassingly I squeezed my legs tighter feeling the familiar wetness pool between my legs.

"It's a crime when doing so leaves my dick hard with a meal still left to cook. How am I supposed to finish now Amelia?" He squeezed again and I gripped the edges of my stool needing something to hold onto.

I lean into the pressure feeding into the energy. I was completely enthralled by him, the mood of the room instantly heavy and needy.

"I don't know." I ask breathlessly.

He smiled that sinister smile and I knew the next thing out of his mouth wasn't going to be anything good.

"Be a good girl and get on your knees for me." His voice was rough and coated with lust, my eyes immediately widened.

Holy shit I was on fire. He could ask me to walk through fire quite frankly and I would.

I opened my mouth to respond but before I could he shoved his thumb between my lips tilting my face down so I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Are you going to be a good girl tonight?" He gets close to my face, whispering the words into the side of my mouth. His breath warm and my body buzzed at the feeling of him flooding my senses.