-Memories-

"The world is changing" he muttered against my hair and I turned to look at him...

"We're all gonna die"

"Don't say that! We can make it...there's a way to solve all this"

He gave me a weak smile and kissed my forehead "That's what I like about you...so optimistic"

I smiled back and sighed at what's on the TV...Disaster, everywhere...He's right, everything is changing...

The next thing I know, He's gone missing and then, my brother was gone next...after a few days, they took me too...

I fluttered my eyes open and saw thomas, staring at me full of worry

"Hi" I managed to squeek out

He immediately embraced me and I winced slightly...my head hurts like hell

"You gave me a heart attack!" he says after the long hug and I just chuckled "Sorry"

He sighed in relief "How are you feeling?"

"Not so good...my head is killing me...how long was I out?"

"two days"

I gaped at him...was my injury that serious?

"Anyways, I got you food"

I smiled at that, I'm starving! He gave me a bowl of warm soup and water and we just talked and talked and I told him about my...memory

"Who do you think he is?" I asked once I was done...

He shrugged "No idea, I can't believe I let you date someone!"

I threw a pillow at him and he just chuckled...

One thing bugged me for the rest of the day...Who was he?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry it's so short and horrible...It's already late here and still got school tomorrow so yeah, I'm so sorry! I'll update as soon as I can :)