-M.I.A-

"Y/N....Wakey, Wakey!" I turned and buried my face deeper into my pillow trying to block that noise "Darn! If you're not gonna wake up, I'll go tell Newt you have a silly crush on him!" My eyes shot open at that and I sat up straight "I'm AWAKE!" 

Thomas smirks and hands me my clothes "Take a bath, your hair is getting wild" I glared at him before making my way towards the small lake. I yawned and splashed some water to my face and washed my hair.

I changed and looked for my annoying and protective brother. I saw him seated on one of the tables with Chuck and Minho. I grabbed some food before sitting next to them "Morning sleepyhead" Minho says and I just nodded in response

"If you're asking, Newt is still asleep" I frowned and turned to Minho "Why are you telling me that?" Minho chuckles and takes a sip of his water before turning back to me "Just wanna let you know that you shouldn't have panicked a while ago" My eyes widened

"You didn't!" I exclaimed glaring at my brother who just smiled at me innocently. "Atleast I now know how to wake you up that fast" he says...so he did tell Minho how he woke me up...that slinthead!

I narrowed my eyes at him while Chuck and Minho laughed "Oh come on, your secret is safe with us" Chuck says, patting my hand. Well atleast I can trust him....but those two? Nah uh

"You two should keep your mouth shut!" I said as intimidating as I could but they were still smiling like freaks "Didn't you remember the time we played Chuck's little game? He said he liked you right? No need to worry your ass off greenie" Minho says.

I blushed at the memory...Newt did say that but I'm still scared if he'll find out about my crush for him...what if he was just mistaken? What if he just likes me as a friend? What if he'll find out and we will never be the same again. I don't wanna lose our friendship.

"Hey, we promise we won't tell him so cheer up" Thomas says and I managed to smile weakly. After eating, we went to our work and I was busy assisting the track hoes and making baskets. I was just about to pile the last of the dried leaves when I noticed Newt was nowhere to be seen.

After gathering all the leaves, I rushed to Teresa and asked if she saw Newt but she shook her head immediately "No, I h-haven't. Sorry" then she walks away just like that. I frowned at her peculiar behavior before I approached Chuck. Asking him the same question, he shook his head but there was a mischievious smile on his cute face "No idea"

I was about to go straight to Newt's place when Alby called me. I walked towards him hesitantly "Yes, Alby?"

He just smiled "Just gonna ask how you are today" He says and I frowned in confusion "I'm fine...have you seen Newt? He wasn't at the gardens earlier" He shakes his head and I'm getting anxious. Where is that guy?

"Well it's great to know you're doing fine, See you around Greenie" He walks away leaving me confused. So he just wanted to know how I was doing? Odd.

I was about to go to Newt's place again when someone places an arm around my shoulder. Startled, I turned to the person only to see my brother grinning down at me "How's my lil' sis?"

I glared at him and pushed him away "I am not Little! And don't sneak up on me like that" I hissed and he just laughs. Minho appears at my other side "Oooh, sibling bond aye?" I rolled my eyes when he said that and shoved my brother's arm off "Don't talk to me" I muttered

I walked away not caring that I left them confused. Why did I walk off? Well I have a feeling they told Newt that I have a crush on him and maybe Newt wasn't so happy about it that he decided not to show up. Is he avoiding me?

I walked towards the homestead and didn't bother to have dinner. I'm not hungry and all I wanna do right now is stuff my head into my not so soft pillow and just pray for the grievers to come out of those walls and swallow me. The thought of Newt avoiding me and the thought of our friendship being over is way too much for me to take.