𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬 - 1

First of all, for I wanted to say sorry since I'm converting this long ass oneshot into a short book of SOPE in five chapters.

You can see the announcement given below whom I devoted this. So yeah! Sorry about this all my pumpkins who are reading this.

💚

["This oneshot is dedicated to one of my cutest and hardworking pumpkin SopeTownRoad

Hope you'll like it. Sorry this is my first time writing something like this. So yeah! Do read and comment a lot so I can see how much you love this part."]

°•°

°•°

PART 1

Was he a jealous type?

Yoongi asked himself this question every time he sees his shadow in the mirror.

The black silhouette, his shadow self always answers him back with gritted teeth that, yes he is one! He is one of those people who constantly get doubts about themselves and their partners or their best friends.

When he was in the third year of his college he always has his eyes on the perfect one person with who he wanted to spend his life. The one with the most flawless smile and skin that can make his life a living heaven.

Who has a heart-shaped smile, that attracts everyone around them like a freaking magnet. The tall boy, who is so attractive while dancing to his favorite song that every single person in the college dies over him.

The way he moves his hands and legs to hit every single beat with his body, the way he can just do the hardest steps in seconds like he is the god of dancing made Yoongi feel mixed emotions at once.

Not only Yoongi but the other girls too in the college.

Girls were head-on heals for the boy who has a perfect caramel-colored body with defined abs whenever he pulls his shirt up on sexiest dance steps, who has perfect long hands with long light greenish bulging veins embellishing his inner masculinity.

It wasn't unnoticed by anyone in the college that sexy looking boy has a helping nature too.

He is an altruistic lad, always helping and encouraging other people and students around him. Sharing his lunch and homework with his friends, has the best in everything, no matter what it was. . .study, dancing, singing and even giving that seducing smile to people.

He wasn't anyone. He was the most handsome boy and all-time heartthrob of the Achieving High college.

He was Jung Hoseok.