𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬 - 3

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 3

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 3

When his eyes peeled back he found himself in different yet same surroundings. There were machines and devices that were used in the hospital. But he still is in his apartment, in his room.

Hospital is a real nightmare for him.

He found no one around him, all did he saw for some minute was that his hands were properly wrapped with bandages and there's not a single drop of dry blood on his hand.

Everything is clean.

Not finding his Hobi anywere near him, he panicked and was about to thrash around until he saw his love entering the room while talking to the doctor about something.

'Hobi came?!' With heavy-lidded eyes, Yoongi took a deep breath in relief.

Hoseok was attentively listening to every word of the doctor. Though he can't hear or clearly saw anything because his body is still recovering, but he can see how much Hobi is spacing out like thinking too much in his mind.

Yoongi was well aware of the fact that this behavior of his is not normal. It is far from normal. But he also believes that his love for Hobi is also not normal.

Some fragments of his brain were warning him, simply telling him that he needs to stop these childish games. To stop meddling in someone's else business.

'But Hobi is not someone, right?' his brain was saying otherwise.

Yoongi is also worn out, tired because he hurt himself again and again just for having the single attention of the only hope of his life. He is exhausted, by seeing how many deep wounds he has on his body. His beautiful pale skin is now decorated with severe wounds.

All are of self-harm.

He self-harmed, wanted to tell himself that he is not enough. He is not enough for Hoseok.

But is it worth it? Hurting yourself to tell your soul that I'm not worth it for a person I love? It's totally rubbish. But Yoongi was nowhere thinking about him. He can't share his Hope with anybody, that's final.

But. . . what if. . what if Hobi doesn't want him?

What if this leads to nothing?

What if Hobi had enough?

Yoongi always has a fear which digs a very deep hole in his heart. The hole is continuously growing big and big, resulting in self-harm and poor self-esteem. The nervousness he has was accumulating in his mind.

He always tries not to deal with people around him, closing himself entirely, all he did is talk to his roommate. His fear comes to the way again when he even thinks about having any kind of relationship with others.