𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬 - 5

PART 5

PART 5

"Who do you mean "they", mmh?"

Then sensations were making Yoongi weak. He wanted to tell him but words again get stuck somewhere in his throat.

As the light feather touch was making its irresistible magic on him, the body of Yoongi was also showing the sigh of it.

His cheeks were tinted red in shyness. He bites his lips in nervousness, eyes down on the exact place where other was stroking his palm. But he didn't say anything.

'What did he mean they?' Yoongi asked himself the same question. How can he say that he is jealous? He is envious of those who Hobi goes out with.

This is so childish because people these days don't get jealous of each other.

Why is Yoongi is like this?

Is he not human?

Is he some other species?

Yoongi was going insane with all the questions. He doesn't know what to answer the other who is continuously giving him sweet pleasure by his eyes. The fondness, passionate eye contact was giving him goosebumps.

"Can't tell you." He whispered lowly, try not to make Hobi listen to it.

"What hyungie? Aish. . move your pouty lips so I can listen to what you're saying carefully."

Hoseok again aimed to talk and smiled softly at other's attempts to not confess anything.

"Can't tell you." This time it was louder to hear. Yoongi glanced at the brat who was still giving him those weird eyes, that's making Yoongi's heart race.

"Why not?" Perplexed Hoseok questioned.

Powerless to regulate his sensitivities and emotions, unable to communicate properly with hobi, Yoongi decided to something dangerous.

And in the influence of adrenaline, he began to tear his clothes apart just for other to see the secrets he has hidden on his body.

And that make Hoseok eyes widen, "Hyungie what- what the hell are you doing? Stop!"

Hoseok almost cried out by seeing the scars on the tiny body of Yoongi when the elder's upper body wasn't hidden with a brown hoodie that always covers his knees in it.

By judging the response from his love, Yoongi didn't stop a single second and drop the only clothing that was left on his body, uncovering him in front of hobi. He just left in his bear printed underwear.

"NO! HYUNG, ENOUGH!!"

Hoseok looked away, hurriedly standing up and grabbing the small bedsheet from the side table, abruptly covering the whole body of Yoongi. Both of his hands were covering Yoongi with the cloth as he buried his face into the crook of his Hyung's neck.