𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬 - 2

PART 2

PART 2

That was the first time.

First time when Yoongi felt this intense jealousy inside his body which leads him to hate himself because he can not for a moment hurt his Hobi. Each time Hoseok goes for a date, Yoongi did everything to hurt himself so that the younger can be with him and only him.

And he knows, hobi can never let him down.

Yoongi has Hoseok wrapped around his little finger. Though, he knows it's a big bratty attitude of his to trouble other like this. But he doesn't want to share his Hoba with anyone. He doesn't like this idea at all, so he has to do these little tricks to not let him meet anyone.

He is not jealous. He knows that. He asked this question many times to himself. But no! He is not jealous. Min Yoongi is not jealous. About a boy! No can never!

It's not like he likes Hoseok.

-

Yoonie😽:

'EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! I got cut in my leg again at that place. What do I do? I'm still on my bed and am unable to walk hoba~'

Where Yoongi has hurt himself two months ago he did it again. As always it hurts like hell and like water, his tears slip on his cheeks.

Well, red cheeks. An advantage.

Hope❤:

'Oh my God? Again? Okay, don't walk Hyung. I will be there in 10minutes. Till then, eat your favorite cookie from the side table. And stay safe.'

Yoongi knows the reply is rushed and hobi will be here in five minutes. Hobi was panicking from inside after hearing the news, again he knows that. But that doesn't matter because Yoongi's gonna make everything all right.

Just after six minutes, the door burst open with a loud bang, and there he is, sweaty and messy-haired Hoseok.

Yoongi can say he ran all over the way to their apartment. He tried to breathe properly but when he saw how deep the cut was, all the worries about his breathing washes away from his mind.

There was just his Yoongi hyung then.

But accidents like this are alternately happening these days. All on those freaking days when he has to go for a date with someone.

That was the fifth time when Hoseok saw how happy Yoongi was when he was dressing his wounds, after giving a call to the boy that he can't make it on time and the date is cancelled.

One thing creeps him again, the wound doesn't seem like accidentally happened.

And Yoongi said no to the hospital. That's the weirdest part. Why he did not want to go to the hospital when the wound is so deep. It can catch infections.