𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬 - 4

PART 4

"Am I hurting you. . .in any way? Am I the reason you're hurting yourself this badly?"

Yoongi's sanity shuts down the moment he caught what Hoseok asked him. This isn't supposed to happen. He never asked for Hobi from God, all he ever begged to God was that his love, his beautiful sunshine, never has to know about what he did to himself.

He made cuts.

Sharp cuts.

Deep cuts.

No!

Hoseok will never find him beautiful with those scars on his thighs. Never in Hoseok's life, he will accept the person who is damaged. Broken. Destroyed.

And shattered into million pieces.

The next moment Yoongi found himself thrashing around in heavy emotions, his heart was drumming out of his chest, and the dancer was trying to make him calm.

Every single body part hurts with every movement of his. The thick cuts were opening inside the bandage due to the pressure and motion.

And when his pale hand crashed with the wall near him, the blood started flowing because of the force. But no one saw that.

"Hyung, stop. There's nothing wrong with you and I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you alone. I'm here! Try to understand. Please stop! You'll hurt yourself." He tried to stop Yoongi.

"Hyung, please!!" He doesn't want to hurt Yoongi, so he tightly hugged the tiny baby in his arms, securing him like a Mumma.

And Yoongi just cried in his embrace, stopping after a minute or two,

"Hoba~ah no! You don't know anything! Just leave me alone. This is it. Everything's fucking gone. There's nothing left for me to live. . . and you are abhorring me."

He babbled out every single word in dizziness. Words we're blurting out his lips like crazy.

"Hyung no! I don't hate you. And I'm here, why. . .why are you saying there's nothing left?" He tightens his grip on the other, hugging him more close to feel the intense warmth of the body.

"Your hobi is still here. Tell me what happened? Hm? Try to let it out for me. For your hobi."

Hobi cooed, bringing both of his hands to others' cheeks, cupping them, now wiping all the left-out tears as the other sniffled, looking at him with innocent big eyes.

His lower lip jutted out adorably, and again tears prickle down, falling on his apple-red cheeks.

"Try to open up your heart to me, hyungie, and I assure you I'm not gonna judge you. You have your own problems, I've my own. Everyone is fighting with there problems. There's nothing wrong in having problems. Yeah?"