| mystery boy |

stella walked in the cafe and spotted the boy on his phone.

they sat down, "hi" she smiled. "oh hi stella how are you?" he asked, "im okay a bit tired how about you?" she asked being polite.

"im good, you look great by the way" he said not taking his eyes off her. "thanks- you dont look to bad yourself" they joked.

the man had perfect straight teeth that were pearly white. his carmel skin was clear and smooth, his hair curly and soft.

stella and jackson engaged in small talk for a bit before getting coffee.

"caleb stop pacing" tommy spoke holding him still. "thanks tommy didnt think of that one" he muttered plopping himself on the couch.

"seriously- im sure everything is okay" tubbo reassured him. "im gonna send her a text- just to make sure" he pleaded pulling out his phone.

"oh my god" tom rolled his eyes.

stella :)

hey how's it going

its alright, he's in the bathroom

is he being a gentleman?

caleb
this is my first date ever
i have litteraly no idea

omg
no way this is your first
anyway
be safe
txt me and ill come get you when your done

thanks tall boi

of course smalls

caleb smiled slightly putting his phone down. "shes alright" he spoke, "shocker" tom rolled his eyes again. jack let out a laugh.

"come on tom i need to get you home" jack said standing up. the two left and shortly it was just the beeduo.

"want to stream?" toby asked, "sure" caleb agreed.

they decided to just play on the dream smp for a short while.

a text appeared on ranboo's phone.

a new message from stella :)
he just left, pick me up whenever

caleb smiled under his mask.

"ive got to go get stella-- ill be back" he laughed, "okay byeee" tubbo screeched as caleb rushed out of the door.

wheres he going
wheres ranboo going
where was stella??
is stella okay?

"yes chat stella is fine" tubbo replied continuing to work on his farm.

the cafe wasnt far from toby's house, a good 30 minute walk.

caleb looked outside the cafe seeing the girl sitting on the curb on her phone.

"hi pretty lady" he spoke sitting next to her.

"hi mr.boo" they teased. "how was the date?" he asked hesitantly. "eh" she replied.