| away from you |

a few weeks had passed, stella and ranboo had gotten more and more attached to each other.

"i'll see you in a week" stella whispered holding onto ranboo's arm. "do you have to go?" caleb whispered.

"i'll be back soon" they told him.

he felt his eyes tear up, not wanting to leave the girls side.

"i promise everything will be okay" she muttered as she began to cry.

"i dont see why jack cant bring you around" caleb complained. "caleb, jack is like my brother and we are going to be okay" she reassured him.

the train pulled up and stella sighed.

"i'll call you every night" stella smiled up at him.

stella and jack had planned for her to stay with him a week every month she was there.

jack's family loved stella and wanted to her to stay with them for a week. toby saw no problem with it but caleb hated it.

jack and stella agreed it'd be time just for them to be together since they hadn't gotten a lot of time together.

jack lived about 3 hours from toby and neither stella or jack wanted to make that trip.

toby and tommy had gone with caleb and stella to the train station.

the people began to board the train.

"ive got to go caleb" she whispered.

"i know" he spoke pulling her close and kissing her deeply. "be safe please" he begged.

"i will caleb" she agreed before pulling him into another kiss.

"that is bloody disgusting" tommy argued with toby. "i think it's quite cute" toby replied.

"you fucking weirdo" tom laughed.

stella hugged tommy, "ill miss you" she wept. "oh c'mon now don't cry" he spoke as he felt himself began to tear up.

"im sorry im sorry" she laughed.

"goodbye tubs, i love you" she whispered, "i love you too stella" he whispered trying not to cry.

caleb kissed her once more before she boarded the train.

they waved goodbye to their favorite girl and she waved back.

jackie manifold 🙂

i just boarded

great, how long is your train ride?

4 1/2 hours

blimey be safe<3

will do jackie

yk i rlly dislike you

yk you love me broski

stop calling me broski

NEVER

twitter !

stella:) |st3lla_x

train time :)