dec. 20th

stella had been there a few days and today was the day her and drista met in person for the first time.

around 7am stella woke up and hopped into the shower. by the time she was out sapnap was awake but dream was still sleeping.

stella looked through their clothes finding a short plaid dress and decided to wear it.

stella <3 | st3lla_x

florida is hot

||||  -- ranboo | ranboosaysstuff

|
|
|
|
  -- ranboo | ranboosaysstuff

i like ur outfit :)

  |
  |
  |
   -- sapnap | sapnap

    simp

   |
   |
   |
    -- punz | punztwt

    simp

"get it!" sapnap laughed as he took pictures for stella's twitter post.

"you are a dumbass" stella laughed. "sorry for hyping up my little sister" sapnap beamed.

it warmed stellas heart that he had called them his sister.

"c'mon drista will be here soon" sapnap laughed as they went back inside.

"hey clay?" stella asked walking into his office, "yeah what's up?" he asked turning around, he was editing a manhunt video.

"whats drista's real name?" they asked, "i forgot you didnt know" clay wheezed.

"her name's vivian" he smiled before turning around. "is your mother coming too?" stella asked nervously. "no- just dropping viv off, she'll coming be at her house for christmas though-" he laughed.

"piss off i knew that-" stella paused.

clay wheezed even harder.

the door swung over, vivian was gorgeous, stella had never seen her face.

"holy shit! your even prettier in person!" viv screamed running up and hugging the girl.

"holy shit! hi! you are shorter then me!" stella teased. "by like an inch!" vivian argued.

sapnap snapped a picture before hugging vivian.

"hey nicholas" she laughed hugging the older brother like boy. "hey viv" sap smiled hugging her back.

"hey clay" viv smiled walking into his office to hug him.

"patches?" vivian called and the cat came running and practically jumped into her arms. "hi sweetheart" vivian smiled petting the cat.