daughter of the groom.

st3lla_x

dreamwastaken, ranboomc, piso4, badboyhalo and thousands of others liked

st3lla_x daughter of the groom.<3

view all comments

ranboomc <3

dreamwastaken get it sis

eretvr yoooo nice dress queen

stella's dad and matthew had picked out an amazing area for the wedding. a small forest area with over hung tree's.

everything was set up beautifully.

elliot sat beside stella and caleb in the front row.

elliot wearing a silver dress shirt and black pants. looking as good as ever.

the music began to play and the couple met at the front of everyone. stella's eyes swelled tears of happiness for her father.

caleb held her hand tightly.

"you may now kiss the groom" the priest spoke and everyone cheered.

matthew and silas walked back down the aisle hand in hand. stella cheered as more happy tears fell from her face.

during dinner everyone was dancing and singing. enjoying their time, stella watched her dad's in awe.

they were beyond happy and she was incredibly glad for that.

elliot's four year old cousin, elaina was dancing around ranboo and stella. admiring how tall ranboo was.

everyone once in a while she'd wave up at him then run away.

stella and ranboo would smile and laugh each time.

elliot joined dancing with the couple on the more upbeat songs. which they enjoyed, elliot had been busy with school and it was good to get to be around them.

a voice in the microphone spoke up, "i need the daughter of the groom, stella fields" .

stella walked up to her father, they had began slow dancing. "i hope you know how proud of you i am" her father spoke.

"thank you dad" she spoke their voice breaking.

"im so glad your happy" stella spoke to him. "im glad you are here to watch it" her father spoke.

"i love you sweetie" he spoke. "i love you too dad" stella smiled before bursting into tears. 

caleb and elliot watched from a far both began crying because stella had.

"you know, i could see you and stella getting married" elliot laughed. "really?" caleb asked.

"yeah in a nice house in brighton, 2 kids, and uncle toby and uncle tommy" elliot smiled.

"what about you?" caleb laughed. "I'll be auntie el" elliot beamed.

"you know, i could see it too. i love stella more then anything and it scares me el" caleb began.

"and she loves you more then anything caleb, i dont know how you dont see it" elliot giggled a bit.

"guess im just clueless" caleb smiled before stella walked over. "whatcha guys talking about?" they asked.

"erm- wedding stuff, the pictures" elliot spat.

"okay then" stella laughed it off.

on the drive home stella had fallen asleep in the passager seat. a bit of music played softly in the back.

caleb's breathing synced with stella's.

he swerved every dip in the road hoping not to wake them up. finally making it back to the house and carried stella inside.

"mhm?" stella mumbled as he placed her into bed. "we're home" he whispered slipping her heels off her feet.

"you need to change" he smiled. "mhm" stella mumbled.

caleb handed her a pair of shorts and a hoodie. "here change" he said stepping out of the room.

what a gentleman.

"im done!" he heard stella yell still half asleep. he quietly walked back in before changing his clothes and crawling into bed beside her.

"i love you" he whispered.

"i love you more" she whispered back.

a/n

hey guys

a little love for y'all to soften the blow