| labels |

this was their last month with in the uk before they would be returning back to california.

they had filmed loads of vlogs and videos and were very glad to be with their friends.

today they wouldn't be with their friends though.

"good morning" caleb laughed looking over to see stella slowly waking up. "morning pretty boy" she beamed.

"are you busy today?" he asked her playing with her hair. "nope whats going on?" stella asked.

"i just wanted to know if you wanted to go get lunch and then hang out in london for a bit?" caleb offered.

"id love too" she smiled kissing the boy lightly.

"its 10 right now so i can be ready at 11:30? if that works" stella asked.

"yeah of course no rush my love" he laughed.

stella had waltzed inti the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of lucky charms and oat milk.

they scrolled through twitter well eating.

after finishing breakfast she washed out her bowl and left it in the sink. she walked out ruffling caleb's hair and going into the bathroom.

taking off any old makeup they had forgotten to remove before bed last night.

she turned on the shower and let the water run for a moment before stepping inside.

the water was warm and nice.

washing their hair and conditioning it as they sang along to boys will be bugs by cavetown.

after their shower she brushed out her hair and blow dried it.

pulling it into a ponytail so she could do her makeup. a bit of concealer and blush before eyeliner and mascara.

stella pulled on the outfit she had taken out of her basket of clothes.

a plaid skirt that was a tan tone and a grey sweater. when she walked out she saw caleb wearing a black sweater and jeans.

he was so pretty.

"you look stunning" he smiled, "you look handsome boo" she laughed.

"where do you wanna go to lunch?" he asked waiting for the girl's response.

"i don't care as long as im with you" she giggled. "we could go to the diner we went to the first time we went to london" caleb offered.

"sounds like a plan"

they had told the smith family about their outing and decided on taking the bus again.

ranalt | ranaltboo • 2m

@/st3lla_x