| halloween |

stella had done the 3 boys make up to match their costumes.

tommy was currently face timing wilbur to show him how cool his makeup looked.

wilbur laughed at his stupidity.

the group stayed in for a while watching scary movies. elliot stayed with them as well.

elliot and toby had gotten along very well and stella could tell they'd be great friends.

stella wanted to watch the new movie "aftermath" on netflix so they did.

caleb hated scary movies and stella loved them, the dynamic was wonderful. caleb sat on stella's right and tommy on her left.

elliot and toby sat on the floor throwing popcorn into each others mouth.

caleb had his arm wrapped around stella's out of pure fear and tommy had his head buried into her shoulder.

toby laughed looking up at them and elliot snapped a picture.

caleb jumped at every scare there was.

stella laughed at him each time.

once the movie was finished the boys were a bit shooken up. stella, toby and elliot were laughing at tom and caleb's stupidity.

"what else are you guys doing tonight?" elliot asked looking up at stella.

"what fo you mean us? your coming too!" stella laughed and elliot beamed, "really?" they asked.

"of course el" toby laughed.

"okay what minecraft mob makeup should i do on them?" stella asked caleb and tommy.

"their hair's green, so creeper" tommy laughed.

elliot smiled knowing the boys used their preferred pronouns. they had never had someone actually respect them.

stella grabbed the face paint and began painting elliot's face as toby laughed.

elliot likes hanging out with their new sister's friends. they were only a year younger and never really had friends their age anyway.

the 5 of them were having one of the best nights of their lives.

"oh my god, lets go to that abandoned hospital stel!" elliot laughed.

"what abandoned hospital?" toby asked.

"there's and abandoned hospital not to far from here actually and its "haunted" " stella laughed.

"oh st. franklins?" caleb asked, "yeah yeah" elliot laughed.

"im totally down" stella laughed, "i mean i guess" caleb agreed.

"yes !" elliot shouted, "what about you two?" elliot asked tom and toby. "hells yeah!" toby shouted. "for fucks sake, yeah yeah" tommy caved in.

the group grabbed warm clothes and headed to caleb's car. stella in the passenger seat, tommy, toby and elliot crammed into the back seat.

elliot sat in the middle showing the boys tiktoks.

st3lla_x